Sightings

Saw a Nice clean 510 Goon over by the Border yesterday night. Its Orange ish with a n/6 or sumthin sticker in the rear left window Lic# Laras123

Left my business card and wrote "Notes... Was here" and "RATSUN.NET" on the back... see if anyone here posts it up...

Couldnt take an oic, was too dark and couldnt tell the car. San Diego, San Ysidro crossing by the way...

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SR20 roadster chased me down today, asked if I had an SR20 :unsure: "A14 Ratsun FTW"

Said he been on here, and that he was a friend of some Jeff Hino Charicter.... :blink:

We raced, and he beat me... but not by as much as I thought, he no haz traction :D SweeT

Pretty sure it's not a trailer wheel. Circle makes non-street legal race wheels. And they do make them in that style. Rare it isn't, well except for being 4-lug.

Maybe they make trailer wheels lol . I am just mess'n with you.

opps, I should have not said rare but spendy. I think he told me he's son paid 1 thou for 4 wheels and they were for racing. :unsure:

I cant describe how much build up this 620 had on it. I waited all creeper style to get a pic of it moving couse it looked hardparked for shure2011-09-21175234.jpg

2011-09-21175257.jpg

2011-09-21175308.jpg

2011-09-21175317.jpg

2011-09-21175004.jpg

The guy drivin was atleast a million years old

The pixtures dont show it in its true light

Cuz the moss absourbs it.

fucking scanning from my ford so broke down looking that tow trucks follow me around just waiting for me to break down. (backup rig, datsun broke the through bolt to the alternator tentioner since my big gm high output "upgrade" and i'm buying a welder to extract it at home easily since I need to finish my airbags and change my exhaust anyway.) Here's a 1200 survivor that blows more smoke then me in my prime but still cool as fuck to see on the road.

2011-09-21145905.jpg

2011-09-21145954.jpg

isn't that your sighting success intersection nismo?

So I deliver particleboard on a regular basis to a place here in Tacoma, down off the end of Portland Ave on St Paul Ave. Every time I come here I see a 72 1/2 - 73 620. Perfect condition, no dents, no rust that I can see. So this morning I park the truck to get unloaded and walk over to the lil coffee shop where this gem is always at, camera ready to snap a pic or 5. Guess what?? The only time I have my camera the lil sum bitch ain't there :angry: . :lol: . Just my luck.