Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted this little gem in Rainier Oregon today, anybody know whos it is? I looked up the decal on google and called the number and it doesn't exist anymore. I stuck around for a few seeing if the owner came out but nothing.

2011-08-19_14-06-59_967.jpg

Pumpkin Dave and I saw this car coming through Tenino today, was a girl driving I think.

That car has a serious look to it.....2011-08-19_14-06-59_967.jpg

When I came out of the Boring Yard today......VVVVVV

utf-8BSU1BRzAyMDkuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAyMTAuanBn.jpg

You must have walked right by me.:unsure:.....I was taking some stuff from that Pinto Goon.....Has the same V6 as my white car...;)

2 other 510 Goons out there....One is behind the fence (must ask to go back there) The other is out with the mix with the imports on the main isle...B210 also and some 620 & 720's

This sittings post is almost a Yard report post...:P

Kalispell, Mt. Spotted this beauty and followed it to walmart.....a couple frost tipped douuchebag lookin fuckers climbed out of it, and since I had already had my fill of people today I decided not to talk to him. Wonder how it got here? It is left hand drive, has brazilian box and tailgate (still uses 620 style tailgate latches). I do want!

2011-08-20_17-56-29_378.jpg

2011-08-20_17-56-48_599.jpg

Kalispell, Mt. Spotted this beauty and followed it to walmart.....a couple frost tipped douuchebag lookin fuckers climbed out of it, and since I had already had my fill of people today I decided not to talk to him. Wonder how it got here? It is left hand drive, has brazilian box and tailgate (still uses 620 style tailgate latches). I do want!

NOOICE!!!

Brazilian eh? Looks like it could use some more wax!!

Do want 4x4 version! :cool:

It was probably from Mexico they have those all over there as well as cops had them. Those are pretty easy to import over to the states.

I said I was going to post the pics of the truck I saw in Naches, WA, and it's been almost a month. I've been on the road boat racing for 4 straight weekends, and partial weeks, plus spending much of the weeks between trying to fix the boat, work a normal job, deal with ending up in the ER, etc etc.

Anyhow, onto the pics:

I saw this '66 (or '67, as marked on the sign) in Naches, WA July 28th. Be cool to have, but man oh man that'd be a slug going over the pass if the engine is stock.

S_p7280025.jpg

S_p7280026.jpg

In Post Falls, ID I saw this 620 last Thursday:

S_p8190048.jpg

A '79 by the badges, but who knows which half if either is original. Note the relocated stock rubber "bumpers".

On the way back today I saw half a 620 (been made into a trailer):

S_p8220050.jpg

Yes, my windshield looked like a bug graveyard. The washer doesn't work so I had to deal with bug guts until I got back on the Wet side and the rain washed it off.

Compare:

Eastbound:

S_p8180040.jpg

Westbound (same area):

S_p8220058.jpg

I did not get photos of a black 620 KC that I saw leaving the "Indian John hill" rest stop today (Aug 22) since my camera was in the truck and I was walking back. I saw it again on the shoulder. It had "paper plates" and the driver was kinda scary looking (well, a lot of 620 owners are scary looking). Then on 167 when I got close to home I was followed by a red early-model 620 (with the bumpers painted and bondo on the right rear bed corner), they passed me on 512 before Canyon. I waved, the girl in the passenger seat waved back. The truck looks familiar, might be someone on here.