I scored a 510 wagon !!!

Ok after a month long search & with the help of a good friend I have purchased a 72 510 wagon. The car is 7 hours north of me so my good friend went to check it out for me & took pics/test drove it & wow it's in good shape! Original paint,never been lowered, nice interior, all electrical works, runs good & doesnt get hot. Got a sweet deal on it too that couldnt be passed up. Ill be flying up next week to pick it up & drive it home which is a 7-8 hour drive. On a kinda sad note i had to sell my 320 to pay for the wagon but it'll be worth it, i know the 320 WILL be in good hands. Ok a few pics & a video or 2 guys, enjoy....

wagondrsideF.jpg

wagoneng.jpg

wagonpasssd.jpg

wagondoorpanel2.jpg

wagoncluster.jpg

wagonrearstorage.jpg

wagonrearhatch.jpg

wagonint.jpg

th_wagonvideo2.jpg

th_wagonvideo3.jpg

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RAD PAC! Sad for the 320, but TOTALLY PSYCHED to see you get a beautiful blank canvas like this! And hell, you've had trucks for a while, nice to change it up once and a while.

LOVE that color!

Well seeing as it's in good shape makes me not want to modify this car that much. I like the original look alot. The car even has the stock hub caps but i may still pick up a set of 13 inch rims i have a lead on. Id really like to get a roof rack at some point,did Datsun make a factory one?

I've seen a few at the swapmeet in eaglerock. I'll keep my eyes open. I don't think they were factory. Might have been dealer installed. Not really sure. I like the look of the rack. I took mine off when I painted it but I didn't like the look without it.

Very nice find. Too bad you had to sell the 320, but i like the dime better anyways.

By the looks of the battery holdown in the pics, you might want to take a fresh bungee cord with you for the drive:lol:. Fix it correctly when you get home though, unless you want to do that in there driveway.

For the wheels you mentioned. I would consider going to atleast a 14" wheel. Just seems that some of the 13" tires sizes and quality tires are fading away.

Jason

Dude that thing is clean!!!! Nice find! I kept moving a stock wagoon roof rack around for years but ended up tossing it :( If only I knew someone would want it someday.... I say slam it on the stock rims! The only problem is that solid axle... I'm excited to see you fix her up :D

Dammitt Jeff i coulda used that rack..HaHa. Anybody notice it's an auto? Id like to eventually swap in a Z 5 speed. Same principle as the truck trans. swaps....if it's a long tail get a long tail etc..? Anything off the wall i should know & what parts woudl be needed? BTW i ahve a grinder & a welder, i can modify anything :D

Nice dime.Reminds me of mine when I got it,unmolested and stock.It is nice to drive a car rather than a mini truck for a change.The mini trucks were killing my back.The auto on the floor is cool for converting to manual.Mine is a column shift and has a different shroud.I dont mind the auto.It just needs a bunch more power to make it fun.Thats why I got a z24 to play with.

Oh man that is a clean wagon

You wount miss that 320 now.

under 1000$

I say a kid at Golden Garderns with a primered 510 he paid 1500%.

I guy that sold it too him should be ashamed for ripping off a little kid.

but it was straight.

Nice wagon keep it green just polish it up.

maybe get trid of the automatic or just leave it if tight on funds

I would be worried some uninsured motorist hits you ,NOW