Preparing for Ass-magedon!

CLICK IF YOU'RE BRAVE (And haven't just eaten): http://images.google...6l442l0.1.1l2l0

Thanks for the education... I honestly never really knew what it was.. i knew it had sumthin to do with the ass but never seen one (online/in person) to know what it was.. Well.. Fuck that shit now that ive seen it im glad im all good.. Sorry for those who have that.. must really really suck...

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So everyone should know, I had the first bm today! I've said it before and I'll say it again, you never realize how much your life revolves around your asshole until you have problems with it!

That damn last course of prep was 8am on the 10th. Dropped the kids off at the pool at about 3pm today, the 12th. F me, I've never been so happy to take a shit! :P

Mike, that post of yours reminds me of Idiocrasy: "Clevon attempted to jump a jetski from a lake into a pool and impaled his crotch on an iron gate." ;)

Now thats just Butt Drama, we should get the expert FlatCat to verify though.. ollz..

This whole thread is pretty dramatic.

I can't seem to resist seeing what's going on in here(I hope that wasn't a pun.)

But there is no way in hell I am clicking on that link Hardwyre attached. None!

I do, however, want to know the back story(I hope that was a pun) on that dude with a phone pole shoved in his arse.

• 9 months later...

I was trying to find my first post for the whining post about whining. I couldn't. I did, however, re-find my epic Ass-magedon thread. And this ought to take care of a few of those newbs posting dumb stuff! :rofl: We'll scare them right off!

SPOILER ALLERT!!

The test came back....

0MFM-HeadUpAssGOP.jpg

Its jyst as bad as we thought ollz, jk hope its looking good round back, good to hear the kids are swiming again.

look! i was funny once, made me laugh again remembering that i was up in a dazed state searching ass pics and found that........

ive waisted my life...

• 1 year later...

Well since we drug up the butt-lice thread, I thought I'd resurrect another one.  :D  The good news is all the old pictures were on the server when I let it lapse, so it's safe for viewing now.  In fact, just from reading it, you can imagine what was there!  Lol!