Preparing for Ass-magedon!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I know why aliens travel light years to probe us.  Maybe a way to measure all intelligent life forms is to see how fascinated they are by the excrement process.....  my dog doesn't seem to care one way or the other about it.

My boss once said (in a moment of clarity) "you ever notice that when something leaves your body ... it feels so good?" He's right. Certainly the excrement process of solid and liquid waste. Here are a few more that the body rewards you for doing... barfing, blowing your nose, ejaculation, expectorating, removing a thorn/popping a zit....

I think he was referring to natural daily occurrences.

Life 'leaving' the body is only an expression. It doesn't leave, it just ends. Light doesn't leave a light bulb when you turn it off it just stops.

Sorry to get caught up the literal, but technically light in fact does leave the lightbulb. Photons are measurable, and are emitted into the surrounding environment. That said, it was an apt analogy. It just supported your opposition. I actually really like to think of people as lightbulbs emitting life all around us.

Good point but even when the light is on and operating it's leaving the bulb yet not dying. So a light bulb dies when the light stops leaving the bulb.

Sadly, in some instances one can feel the strength or "life" leave ones body as they die

The term 'one can feel the strength or "life" leave ones body as they die' is a quaint way of saying that life is ebbing, slowing down to a final end. Again it's an expression. Life doesn't get up an leave because where does it have to go? You are either alive (with life) or dead. (without life) Yes, no doubt people on the verge of dying 'feel' like life is leaving them, maybe it's comforting but it's just the end coming and things shutting down.

• 1 year later...

Hmm, some of these pictures don't seem to work anymore.  Think I'll fix that.  Fuck Trump.  His colon isn't as clean as mine!!

colonshot_zpsspiz9g8t.jpg

I worked with an old duffer that showed us some pictures and asked to guess what they were. Damned right it looked just like those and he said it was the inside of my asswhole. The fucked up part is we were eating lunch! No joke!!! Co-worker damn near puked. I really like that old guy Don, he was a sick old man. Lots of funny stories.

• Like 1

I thought it was a danish with the icing licked off.

Matt I hope Trump gets the DOJ / FBI to delve into the Tics corruption and you see what you were saved from. Start agitating for a suitable option for Trump and get him replaced, but no sour grapes. Hillary is gone but not forgotten.

• Like 2