Preparing for Ass-magedon!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohmigod. I sent text messages to Bill and to Pumpkin. Official time was 8:05. Think hardwyre was closest. My ass cheeks fell asleep on the toilet I was on there so long. Figuring I may have another bout in a bit, but for the moment I'm clear. F me running that shit is no joke for cleaning you out. Like my ass was a super soaker!

You like that visual? :D

Ohmigod. I sent text messages to Bill and to Pumpkin. Official time was 8:05. Think hardwyre was closest. My ass cheeks fell asleep on the toilet I was on there so long. Figuring I may have another bout in a bit, but for the moment I'm clear. F me running that shit is no joke for cleaning you out. Like my ass was a super soaker!

You like that visual? :D

355xz6.jpg

Oh boy, getting ready for the morning course of bowel flush! Another ten minutes and I'll down that nasty shit again. Like trying to drink strawberry schnapps straight, but 16 ounces of it. :(

Here we go: I about hurled. The first batch was bad enough, trying to get the second batch down again, f me. Really do not like this shit.

Yeah, funny I've been thinking the same thing. Oh well. As long as this goes alright, I shouldn't have to do it again for 10 years. Or never. I'm thinking never depending on what they find. Finally got out of the shitter, debating if I have time or want to replace a triangle piece of the soffet/side of the house between now and then. Think I may go drink a soda and thing about it. Not having much motivation but the piece was rotted out when I bought the house, the roofers told me to replace it, and I said yeah I'll get to it. Now it's coming into the rainy season and I just noticed it's really rotting out. Might get a break in a couple days to do it, but wouldn't mind getting something done while I'm just sitting here wasting away waiting for me anal probe.

That colon camera is cake, wait until they want to use the urethrascope on you. "This may be a bit uncomfortable." That's what the Doc said. Welcome to getting old.

The peter cam is no joke. No anesthesia other than a small tube of what I would call the equivalent to orajel. Except there is nothing oral about it. Its like numbing your lips to pull a tooth, it doesn't work.

Ass report turned out good! They didn't find any Honduhs, that bowel prep flushed them all out! ;) The shit they gave me knocked me out in about 10 seconds. I don't remember shit. In fact, other than lying on the table, I remember waking up at home with mom. No idea how I even got to the car or anything. So I don't know if they gave me roofies or what, but my ass isn't sore so I'm not worrying about it.

It did suck I ate whole bowl of soup, slept for a few hours, then got up and proceeded to throw it all up. Finally got semi-normal stomach around 1 am, ate a bunch of pretzels and some water as a test. It all held down. Going to go see about breakfast now, but thought I would share something with all of you. Scroll down.....

colonshot.jpg