Preparing for Ass-magedon!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh shit, I've already had two std tests in my lifetime, the cotton swab up the ding dong was memorable enough, I can't imagine the camera. Fuck, gives me the willies just thinking about it.

Lol, oh fuck me, did this thread get nasty! Now I don't feel so bad! Getting ready to down the first Suprep Bowel Prep Kit solution right now. Oh joy. Going to pop in Smokey and the Bandit, good thing the DVD has a pause button! :D (Got the triple pack, but probably not going to watch 3, it just always is a let down.

And for being on a liquid diet, I did pretty damn good today. Installed a security light on the back of the garage, mounted a convex mirror on the the neighbors garage so we can see what's going on from my porch area. Been having some assholes parking behind my garage in the alley. It's in a spot where you can't really see unless you go out there and I hadn't lit it before. Now I'm going to be able to see whatever mr. methhead fuck or tagger asshole is trying to do.

And I cut plexiglass for Buddy's window, got his all sealed in. Making double pane windows out of old 1920s single pane windows. Clear silicone around the frame of the existing crappy window, clean well, hang in place with tape. Works like a charm. Need to replace it entirely, but windows are damn expensive. Did the back window earlier this year, think it was 179 bucks or so. So for $100 worth of plexiglass, I double paned the basement windows, Buddy's window, and I'll have almost enough for the kitchen window. Need to get one more square for that.

Oh f me. That goddamn bowel prep stuff smells okay, but dilute it in 16 ounces my fucking ass! It's worse than cough syrup, just a nasty, nasty taste. Damn near hurled finishing the stuff. Now the fun begins. :blink:

Who wants to put a wager on what time the fireworks will begin!? 15 minutes to 1 hour says the instructions! We'll go by 7:23 as per the post. It's already been 15 minutes! :D

To make it fair, I'll text Father Wild as soon as the throes of assmagedon begin! Who's taking first spot? I'm betting 7:56 pm.