Preparing for Ass-magedon!

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to reload the, couldn't figure out the image stream.  All my old stuff was on the website I used to keep.  I updated a few threads, but way too many to go through and update them all.

Gary isn't actually directly involved.

In Bill Clinton speak that can mean "not consensus during"

I'd say you guys are starting to sound a little like Bill Cosby but that would

make me a bigot and we're in the wrong thread for that

Those bruises are called hemorrhoids!  And without daily exercise and fiber, you may well find your asshole not working.  And I've said it before and I'll say it again: "You never know how important your asshole is until it ceases to work properly."  ;)

I had this done about 5 years ago. Never thought to ask for pics. HRH's description in the first post made it all come back ... I can still taste the vile flavor of the new, improved Super Colon Cleaner. I had to drink two liters of that vile nonsense. It was all I could do not to puke and choke it down.

Then I shit a constant flow for what seems like hours ... the great new and improved Mississippi River, the "Big Muddy."

I sh**t so hard it felt like a gorilla had shoved its hands up there, locked fingers and cracked its knuckles, all while shaking' its fists.

I got off the bowl a couple of times just long enough to flush so I didn't plug up the pipes and flood out the house with anal debris.

You younger Ratsuners can laugh now, but your asses will all be on the line soon enough:) 

I did enjoy the very best 20 minute nap of my life while under the spell of the anesthesiologist's "happy juice" though.  They gave me the same shit that Michael Jackson OD'd from. Absolutely fantastic sleep with no hangover, nothing. I think it was called Proponal...

Lol, yep! Sad thing is I'm pretty young for that, but at least I got my butt on track now for the most part.  I still can't drink fruit punch gatorade any more.  The barium solution or whatever it was tasted similar, although more salty.  Even so, I took one drink about 4 months after and noooooooppppeee!  Just about hurled, spit it out, threw the rest in the garbage.  Blech.