The Now-Named 620

Pumpkn210

I'm going to get a 620 (Standard Cab) and it needs a couple things to be runnin and drivin...

Stopped by Teds place (Ratsun Central) and picked up some swag...

IMG_4277.jpg

IMG_4282.jpg

IMG_4283.jpg

IMG_4286.jpg

IMG_4287.jpg

The tails were in pretty bad shape...

IMG_4280.jpg

IMG_4281.jpg

IMG_4279.jpg

IMG_4278.jpg

IMG_4284.jpg

IMG_4285.jpg

Then to the BootH!

IMG_4288.jpg

IMG_4289.jpg

IMG_4290.jpg

Had to hammer on these a fair ammount.

IMG_4291.jpg

Then to PainT! *the things that dont need body work*

IMG_4292.jpg

IMG_4293.jpg

IMG_4298.jpg

We are goin to get it on monday and Will have Moare Oics up shortly there after!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So where in Idaho are you moving to ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/////////////////////poke.gif

• Like 1

HERE IT IS!!

Feast your eyes on what you get to see so far!

Im Super Excited!

I Still Need!

-Window felts

-Seats

-Door Panels

-Pass Front Turn Bucket

-Carpet

-Dash Pad

-Sterio

And Maby

-Brake master

IMG_4334.jpg

IMG_4335.jpg

IMG_4333.jpg

IMG_4337.jpg

IMG_4336.jpg

IMG_4338.jpg

IMG_4339.jpg

Want to say a special thanks to 1lo620 for letting me acquire this Beauty! You Da BEST!

Cool man! Hoping you dont do to this what you did to the 210 :rofl:

It looks real good. Doesn't look like it will take to much to be a runner. Not to thrilled with the canopy on it tho, be x10 with one that had the same body lines (just my opinion tho :D)

Will Not Be Pumpkn-ized!

The Chrome everything is pretty bad off, goin to have to band aide it and try to make it last!

This truck will be Kept Nice. The plan is to use it as a work truck for fixing things. It will be raised up 2ish in and cleaned and polished to its best. Any help would be appreciated with this process would be greatly appreciated! I am super happy to have something nice again, the pumpkn was always a beater and I need time alone with it to bring it back up to par(and beyond)

The interior needs a Decent amount of work to be acceptable, including paint! Not sure about being able to match the paint, and there are some things on the outside that need to be touched up.

Well back to the grind stone! Time Is A Wastin!

I'm excited to see how this looks once you get it all put together! I'm hoping that Brodster and I can drag his brother and buddy down at some point this weekend to check it out in person finally. Nice score, I'm excited for you!:thumbup: