The Now-Named 620

Pumpkn210

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So the truck made it to the 45th anal Ratsun meet at Sonic, but not without complications...

It Is SUPER Scary to drive! The suspension is all out of whack, along with the steering! This truck was never meant to drive! Imma have to do a TON to the suspension and get all new shocks, for these have gone bad over time and are causing a HUGE prollem hitting the flares in the front and sending the truck fun house mirror all over the road!

It will not be driven again till the steering and front suspension is straightened out... That reminds me, anyone know how to adjust the steering box on this thing? Its not right, doesnt turn very far at all and the tires arent hitting!

Still have alot of work to do to the wiring as far as getting everything hooked up and working, but I am super excited about it all!

This is a list of names of Ratsuners that without their help this would not be possible!

1lo620

tdaaj

Datdoug

Elmerfudpucker

DatWifey

Broadster

Skip

Thank you all, I owe you a ride when its all done!

No :D

Sometimes if your steering is loose, you can tighten that screw and reduce some of the slop. Over doing it i heard will cause your wheels not to turn all the way, at least to the right IIRC. (that could just be the 510 maybe, but i thought 620 too) Its something to try, and free. takes 5 minutes ;) I'm probably wrong tho

Its not sloppy per say, it doesnt turn moare than 3/4 turn and stops. And Yes, I ran the stopper bolts in past where the wheels stop turning... and made sure that the steering parts werent hittin anythin...

Seems it could only be in the box...

Maybe the box got rusty inside ,if somehow it got cleaned then not refilled ..Jay Jay ,,the dude you met by my house. Has a 521 that looks perfect on the inside and outside but you cant even turn to full lock with both hands..

Or maybe it`s cuz yer a puss

• Like 1

Maybe the box got rusty inside ,if somehow it got cleaned then not refilled ..Jay Jay ,,the dude you met by my house. Has a 521 that looks perfect on the inside and outside but you cant even turn to full lock with both hands..

I'm going to go with the 'puss' option on this one.

Thank you all, I owe you a ride when its all done!

Finish the brakes and seatbelts and I will! ;)

I'm going to go with the 'puss' option on this one.

:hmm: I would have to agree :lol: he used to skinny tires! ;)

See it....I used to own it!!!!!

One day he may let you drive it too! :D

I love it but if he ever parts it out I call dibs on the tires!! :P

Finish the brakes and seatbelts and I will! ;)

:hmm: I would have to agree :lol: he used to skinny tires! ;)

One day he may let you drive it too! :D

I love it but if he ever parts it out I call dibs on the tires!! :P

Driving it isnt a big deal to me, I am just glad it is getting back on the road.. And I know dave really wanted this truck!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...