The Now-Named 620

Pumpkn210

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So at the end of the day...

Fuel Drain plug replaced with New plug, tank fueled and ready...

Old wire harness set out for inspection/help with repairing the one in the truck(no power in cabin or engine bay)

Have to finish raising the front.

Gotta get the coling system finished so I can tune the engine.

Got the can-a-pee off and sweapt out the bed...

IMG_4385.jpg

IMG_4386.jpg

The tire is too close, gotta Raise It Up! :blink:

IMG_4387.jpg

IMG_4388.jpg

Got help and parts comin in the mornin! DatDoug and Elmer are comin over, Elmer for the wiring and Doug for his vast knowledge of 620s and part supply ;)

Thanks in advance to both of you, top notch! :cool:

Still cant seem to get power into the harnes to do anything... And the brake master is Bad, so Im goin to pick-n-pull in the mornin after I earn some moneys!

A litle behind schedule but on track to make it to Sonic! :cool:

I need one of your guys to post oics of a 74 620 wire harness next to the battery, I am wondering if we are missing a wire. I got one fusible link and think there may be two. But intill then here is some footage of the first run and of Dave and Doug. There is nothing but sound when it comes to me, I was nervous to hand them the camera! ;)

Up and running!

th_VIDEO0037.jpg

And one of our heros riding off after a job well done!!

th_VIDEO0039.jpg

Nuckin Futs is moving!!!

th_VIDEO0040.jpg

Anyhow, 3 hours of sleep and I am back at work... I guess I can sleep when Im dead! :D

Man you have put some wrench time into that truck..kudos, it is nice to see it up and moblie...Wish I could be crusin next to ya on the way to the Datsun cruisin tomorrow in my chop top, but still have to get exhaust done and tailights....But hope you get it up and rolling....!!!

Arent there 2 bolt wholes on the drums so that you can put 2 bolts in and push them out...I know both of my 620s have them..and just use a rubber mallet and start tapping away..I am sure alot of it is rust also.. I know my chop top drums where a bitch to get off...I know you will get them off I have the ut-most covidence in you!!!! I want to be able here in the next few weeks to go out crusin in your truck and my chop top!!! And whom ever else want to come!!