Ratsun Territories?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We call them the United States Of America. We have different political and social views from stat to state, however we all consider our selves American. Out of those proud Americans...only a handful own a Datsun. The majority of our fellow Americans make huge care payments for luxury suv's and really huge trucks with navigation, 4wd, the ability to tow 14 Datsuns, 4 doors, leather seats, gun rack, and the home address of the president, oops prime minister of Canada. Just in case!?

Just kidding those trucks can tow at least 20 Datsuns.

I loved hiking in BC. Man I never thought I was going to die so many times in one day. Beautiful!

• Like 1
Guest 510kamikazifreak

I loved hiking in BC. Man I never thought I was going to die so many times in one day. Beautiful!

IMG029.jpg

IMG001-1.jpg

IMG027.jpg

pic1.jpg

Saw all this today(within 1 and a 1/2 hrs from where I live) :cool:

Well Ratsun started as a northwest site, started by some guys in Seattle after a bit of frustration about the web Forum of the seattle Datsun club.

But it has grown into a worldwide forum:

Total Posts 517,003

Total Members 9,031

Online At Once Record 343

Online Now: 150

What other Datsun sites are there?

* Datsun1200.com has 12k members but only 378k posts even though it is twice as old a forum. About 40 topics updated per day, compared to 100 or so on Ratsun.

* Ozdat.com is pretty big, but not as big as Ratsun

Total posts 153501

Total members 6966

I think I filed this under the post where you live thread. I prefer my privacy. I suppose it wouldn't kill me to put a red dot in Spokane at a random address, but I figure if you're on this board enough, you should have a pretty good idea of where people are. Plus there's a location right in the profile.