610s unite!!!!!!

bonvo

Good thinking... :D

Spent a load of time getting ready for that, and still organizing a lot of the stuff I shot while out there.

But I will say one of the 1200s at the show will be featured in a magazine very soon... ;)

Wish I could have gotten 5 minutes alone with that sexy green RHD 610 Dimitri brought to the show...

I saw you with your camera. I should have stepped out of the way.

I think that particular 1200 would be offended by you calling it a 1200. Its always Sunny in SoCal...:rolleyes:

Looking forward to the shots, let us know when they're ready!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So here I am all set up ready to get work on the 610 done, so I start to replace my mustache bar bushings, and what do i see ?

Looks like it doesn't fit, WTF I'm so pissed, their too big No one is as mad as I am now. I guess with cars this old you can't expect parts specifically for them to WORK!

It looks like who ever designed these measured the outside diameter of the bushing hole, not the inside.

I just bought a set for my sedan. I'm pissed with you. I will have to put them on a lathe and whittle them down just a bit.

You sure they aren't crossmember bushes for the rear cradle?

The rear cradle/crossmember ones are almost 2 1/2 inches (63 mm) across. These are smaller, (but apparently) the incorrect size. They were bought from a reputable parts source here stateside, and the advertising is for the 510/610/ Z Cars. Strange.

Guest jaimesix

Crazy people.

This car in the UK would sell fine.UK Datsun fans are very appreciative of Datsun 610s ( 180Bs/ Bluebird-Us)

Either ship it to UK, or sell it for less. Show it around, Camby, JCCS, etc, there is always the right customer for the right deal, but you got to go out to find that customer.

I would buy it if money were no object. I am sure there is someonme that has the money, but has no knowledge of this vehicle.

This car owner should try selling it on e/bay or another auction site or location.

Some marketing knowledge is needed.

Jaime.________________________________________________