610s unite!!!!!!

bonvo

Not a fan of that GT-R thing but the B-Bombs(?) look cool. heres some of my car

100_1018.jpg

Take a good look at that engine. See that fan? it's spinning, proof my engine runs-ish.

And you can see an old Zerow taking pictures in the background...or not...:mellow: Good to see her running, but now its time for a Weber! That tired old Nikki carb is best as a paperweight.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i was about to say somthing doesnt look right about that carb and yeah there b bombs im entering ti in a contest that konig is having right now kinda ironic considering the car already has konigs on it :mellow:

What !? are you kidding, that carb, no matter how terrible it is is the coolest one out there because it's called a "Nikki" and that's the coolest name ever.

Nikki must have been your first :lol:

haha no, it's my nick name. I'm just slightly concided. Hey guys what size tires are you running ? I was thinking to run 195/60/14 but I think that 60 might be too tall. what are your thoughts ?

It's your call, but I remember a buddy of mine who had 50s, always worried about potholes and the like. Never drove to enjoy the car, always on the defensive. I'm going to be running 60s, if it counts.

It's your call, but I remember a buddy of mine who had 50s, always worried about potholes and the like. Never drove to enjoy the car, always on the defensive. I'm going to be running 60s, if it counts.

I have 35 series on my DD and drive it like I stole it, mostly :D

i think mine are 60's up front not out back out back are bigger obviously and here is the recent photoshop you guys think ill win the contest?

konigproject2.jpg

Shave the front turns. Nobody cares about turn signals at the track. Otherwise, go hunting for some "stickers" at manufacturer websites (Moog, Champion, etc) and "dress up" those fenders. Nice job!

Shave the front turns. Nobody cares about turn signals at the track. Otherwise, go hunting for some "stickers" at manufacturer websites (Moog, Champion, etc) and "dress up" those fenders. Nice job!

i actually have a few that i can put in the pic as well as some hood pins im thinking about adding

Guest jaimesix
Bluebird-U, August '72 issue of Car and Driver:

Aug72_Bluebird-U1.jpg

Nice, can I place my order for this November??? 08??:rolleyes: Where is that time machine I ordered overthe internet?:)

Bonvo, that photoshop looks nice.

Jaime._______________________________________________________

Guest jaimesix
610s at Shasta '99:

610_99_Shasta1.jpg

610_99_Shasta2.jpg

Cool 610's. Wonder where those are. I went there in 03, did not see any of those two. Those Ronal wheels are very cool. I'd love to get a set.

Jaime.______________________________________________________