610s unite!!!!!!

bonvo

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i would bet thouse arent sedan tails i have the exact ones stock on my sport coupe

I think you are correct. My '74 coupe has the same tails too. I think the early cars (with the plate down low) have the "all the way across" lights, later cars with the plate up high have these. At least from what I've seen...

I think you are correct. My '74 coupe has the same tails too. I think the early cars (with the plate down low) have the "all the way across" lights, later cars with the plate up high have these. At least from what I've seen...

Well, I have two points of reference:

My parts car

100_0355.jpg

and nbesheer's car

IMG_1456.jpg

nbesheer's car is a '74 coupe, although a very early one. If they switched to the one piece lights/lens, then it must have been to consolidate the 610 parts between body types, but I also know jaimesix's coupe is a late '74 model, and it has lights like my '73.

Any chance you want to sell the taillights off your parts car? :D

I have them promised to someone else. IF on the off chance he does not want them, we can make.... an arrangement

Does that promise include the "Datsun" emblem above the reverse light ? If not my lame 510 emblem could use some replacing.

Oh hey I got a new water outlet off of a 78 280zx but a bolt broke off the housing so I gotta remove that haha. If it isn't one thing, it's 2 others.

I have them promised to someone else. IF on the off chance he does not want them, we can make.... an arrangement

Sorry datsunfreak, my buddy does want them, I will keep my eyes peeled for another set. The fascia is up for grabs (nasty as it may be, the paint is peeling off). nbesheer is getting the emblem. The reverse light is available as well. The stainless trim is already sold. And the bumper is going directly to my sedan. Do not pass go, do not collect $200 :D

Dang that wagon is sexy... :eek::eek::eek:

And just for fun? This:

102r_w.jpg

is this your coupe df? it looks like it might be a photoshop thing but at the same time its hard to tell but i know that you had those wheels on yours for a while :P

FWIW the '75 610 coupe is still at the Sherwood/Tualatin U-Pull-It. Still missing the grill, carb and steering wheel. Doesn't look like much more has been swiped. Better hurry though because the rest of that row is pretty picked over. They'll be crushing soon! I know that BONVO has been looking for parts. If he has a buddy up here maybe they can work something out. The passenger fender is rippled but the hood, bumper, valence, driver's fender and doors weren't bad except for several layers of paint. Sorry, it was a impulse trip cuz I happened to be driving by. Didn't have a camera. Sorry to interrupt. Please continue your thread.

FWIW the '75 610 coupe is still at the Sherwood/Tualatin U-Pull-It. Still missing the grill, carb and steering wheel. Doesn't look like much more has been swiped. Better hurry though because the rest of that row is pretty picked over. They'll be crushing soon! I know that BONVO has been looking for parts. If he has a buddy up here maybe they can work something out. The passenger fender is rippled but the hood, bumper, valence, driver's fender and doors weren't bad except for several layers of paint. Sorry, it was a impulse trip cuz I happened to be driving by. Didn't have a camera. Sorry to interrupt. Please continue your thread.

Bonvo, get on this thing. Parts getting scarce, this thing would be closer to your year than the parts I sold you.

O_O who is up in this area i need the valance and hood i dont care what i have to do driven would you be willing to go back and swipe the hood and valance? then let me know what i owe you and ill send it your way so you can ship