bonvo

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey got the differential bushings all sorted out. Got this set here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=280257823615

I went ahead and got a brake cylinder hone and cleaned up the bushing holder thing.

IMG_0595.jpg

And here they are installed, super easy to put in once it was cleaned up. Sorry for the blur, just look from far away lol.

IMG_0600.jpg

Hey got the differential bushings all sorted out. Got this set here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=280257823615

I'm sure you were so excited that you *might* not have gotten the number off the bushing itself. Or did you...??

I think I have a set, which would really piss me off, as I thought I did not have them. Those suddenly look really familiar...:mad:

Nope, I forgot to. but if you have your bushings handy, the photo on the ebay page is an actual photo of the parts. tomorrow I should be able to measure the outside diameter of the old bushings to give you a reference.

Thanks bro.

does anyone on here have somthing like this

610brochure2.jpg

I have 3 facelifted sedans. All of them are in very bad condition. I hope to get one of them restored someday. Or even better, I hope I can find one in good condition.

http://picasaweb.google.com/mikko1200/PL610022?authkey=8GbYFcOaVrA#

610_6.jpg

bertta-sivusta.jpg

I have 3 facelifted sedans. All of them are in very bad condition. I hope to get one of them restored someday. Or even better, I hope I can find one in good condition.

http://picasaweb.google.com/mikko1200/PL610022?authkey=8GbYFcOaVrA#

610_6.jpg

bertta-sivusta.jpg

dude i want your dash and console :P mmmmmm blue face with tach and clock in console:drool:

Nice 610. Anyways I calculated all the parts I would need to get it back on the road, and since theres a new flame in my life I won't be able to afford it till after the holidays. So I replaced everything that was already off of it. and left everything else on it and started driving it again. I love it, so much fun.

the ones i have arent that great, but i'm sure i can find some in good nick for you.

you wouldnt happen to have two sets? theres another guy over here that would love some too.

the only ones i have are the ones on my car :D so im a little hesitent to part with them but there clean could use some paint im my opinion but there in really good shape

the only ones i have are the ones on my car :D so im a little hesitent to part with them but there clean could use some paint im my opinion but there in really good shape

well let me know, cos i'll take em if your willing and i can get you some ozzie ones.

anyone got any spares they want to part with?

i'm looking for a few pairs.

cheers

Darcy

Nice 610. Anyways I calculated all the parts I would need to get it back on the road, and since theres a new flame in my life I won't be able to afford it till after the holidays. So I replaced everything that was already off of it. and left everything else on it and started driving it again. I love it, so much fun.

Would the new flame be the one you were telling me about...she's about 23, about this tall and got curves in all the right places...?!

You got the coupe back together? Nice! I will have to drop in when I get a chance. With OT killing every spare minute I still own (but the money all goes to my sedan :D), I will have to coordinate ahead of time to check her out.

Lol are you refering to the Z31 ? If so then no. Shes 21, short good curves and loves my datsuns. and most likely me. lol.

Yeah man it's driving so nice right now. really ONLY need the drums turned and the tranny oil changed.

Good luck on the OT. I'm kinda hurting for cash over here, so it's good to hear that you're doing well. When you get a chance to come over you can drive it!

Edited by nbesheer
Lol are you refering to the Z31 ? If so then no. Shes 21, short good curves and loves my datsuns. and most likely me. lol.

Yeah man it's driving so nice right now. really ONLY need the drums turned and the tranny oil changed.

I was referring to the Z31. Didn't know there was a flame, but then again you did mention someone the last time I was over at your place.

Gear oil is cheap. Need some drums? Get the finned drums from a 240 and trim your backing plates. Looks good on a car keeping drums...:D

Man the 610 was going around 85MPH last night on the 91. It was so smooth too. Of course I was in the cab of the flatbed truck. but still lol. I don't knwo what happened to it. We were driving and all of a sudden it died, and wouldn't restart. I think it might be spark, but I have no idea and I havne't looked at it yet.