bonvo

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest jaimesix

I like a black engine bay. Sure a colored one ( same as rest of car ) looks cool too, but it is a bitch to keep looking clean.

A black engine bay is easier to keep clean and shiny.

A V8......make sure your car is rust free...or else your frame and body will start falling apart.....:eek:

I like a black engine bay. Sure a colored one ( same as rest of car ) looks cool too, but it is a bitch to keep looking clean.

A black engine bay is easier to keep clean and shiny.

A V8......make sure your car is rust free...or else your frame and body will start falling apart.....:eek:

lol im not planning on a v8 for mine im thinking if it does get a non nissan motor it will be a 4.3 vortec v6

Edited by bonvo
  • 2 weeks later...

my fellow 610 owners:

today at 4:30 pm i was T-boned in my 610 my car is totaled the drivetrain however is ok does anyone know of a 610 perferably a 2 door that i can get for cheap? i want my dear shelly to live on

Guest jaimesix

I just read about your misfortune Bonvo, I replied at the general d section.

Make that As$h0l3 pay for it. In fact, have her buy you the 10,000 dollar 610!

Let me know if I can help bro.

Jaime.________________________________________________

• 2 weeks later...

alright 610 guys im looking for some help to the clutch and brake peddles mount to the dash in any way? my dash crumpled in the wreck but it doent look like the peddles moved are they just attatched to the firewall?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey All,

Just got into datsuns through a 73 1800 wagon I dragged off a mountain for 200 bucks.

Sorry to hear about that accident, if you happen to not need that tranny anymore and its in good shape, i might buy it off you.

Hey All,

Just got into datsuns through a 73 1800 wagon I dragged off a mountain for 200 bucks.

Sorry to hear about that accident, if you happen to not need that tranny anymore and its in good shape, i might buy it off you.

Lets see some pics of the wagon!

calling all 610 owners i need som help

how much would you guys say my car was worth? the bitches insurance company only wants to pay me $1020 for the car im looking for imput here

here is my build thread so you guys can get a good grasp of my car i know some of you know whats gone into it but others may not

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=3474

Here's a restored one. Not sure how old the page is, but the owner is a designer for Nissan America. I would guess it's probably a near perfect restoration. He's asking 10K.

http://www.oilstick.com/wa/wadatsun1.htm

Sometimes an insurance company will accept comparables, especially on older vehicles. A RHD SSS doesn't really count, but this? I'd use this information if they will allow you to submit it. When I wrecked a car, this is what I did, and got nearly double what they originally offered for a settlement. But that was '86. It was a serious wreck, haven't had one since.