Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez what's the problem here? You can have an opinion but other's opinions are wrong? or wrong for having one? Lighten up and try harder tomorrow to get along.

Ratsun Rules

We have implemented the following guide for using our community forums. This guide is designed to keep the relaxed and welcoming atmosphere of our community.

• We reserve the right to remove any topics we deem inappropriate or disruptive to our community. Please note that, from time to time, topics may be removed for being inappropriate even though your individual post in that topic may have been perfectly fine. Please do not feel this reflects badly on you.
  • Having fun is good, we like fun. There are a couple general forums for non-Datsun related topics. Please keep it positive and polite. We do not censor opinions or ideas on our forums but we do take action against posts and/or topics that could cause unrest in the community beyond a civil and polite disagreement.
  • You may not make personal attacks on other users or staff members either in public forums or private messages.
  • We reserve the right to ban any member who violates our guidelines or disrupts our community. We will be fair and provide warning in most cases.

DITTO! :thumbup:

Clean up this topic and delete the bitchy comments please! There is at least two pages of it.

BACK ON TOPIC...

On the Honda wagon and Mitsu Eclipse... why do these idiots running car shows allow these POS's to park their hideous crap next to classic cars? They should be in a separate section somewhere and labeled "hall of shame!" WTF?! That is one reason I quit doing shows.

DITTO! :thumbup:

Clean up this topic and delete the bitchy comments please! There is at least two pages of it.

I had to wade through all that shit to investigate.... not happy.

BACK ON TOPIC...

On the Honda wagon and Mitsu Eclipse... why do these idiots running car shows allow these POS's to park their hideous crap next to classic cars? They should be in a separate section somewhere and labeled "hall of shame!" WTF?! That is one reason I quit doing shows.

Voltair (1694-1778) said "I disagree strongly with you poor taste and JDM 'Yo attitude, but I will defend to the death your right to self embarrassment." These Tuner, Ricer, JDM posers probably say the same about us. It's all good.

This topic 'Ricer Sightings' and comments is used by management for profiling purposes. :lol: :lol:

Geez what's the problem here? You can have an opinion but other's opinions are wrong? or wrong for having one? Lighten up and try harder tomorrow to get along.

Ratsun Rules

We have implemented the following guide for using our community forums. This guide is designed to keep the relaxed and welcoming atmosphere of our community.

• We reserve the right to remove any topics we deem inappropriate or disruptive to our community. Please note that, from time to time, topics may be removed for being inappropriate even though your individual post in that topic may have been perfectly fine. Please do not feel this reflects badly on you.
  • Having fun is good, we like fun. There are a couple general forums for non-Datsun related topics. Please keep it positive and polite. We do not censor opinions or ideas on our forums but we do take action against posts and/or topics that could cause unrest in the community beyond a civil and polite disagreement.
  • You may not make personal attacks on other users or staff members either in public forums or private messages.
  • We reserve the right to ban any member who violates our guidelines or disrupts our community. We will be fair and provide warning in most cases.

hope this holds up. think this is the third time in a month or 2 i've seen the same person being an asshole about someone elses opinion because it didnt mesh with theirs. no bueno.

• Like 2

Wow some funny ish goin on rite here. So much trash talk from several parties.....not cool. It's stuff like this that makes people shy away from using forums like this, when they decide they don't want to deal with this kind of middle school trash talk they take their knowledge insight (and parts for sale) away with them, ruining it for everyone else. Wow

• Like 1

^ why i have not posted any of my 411 parts, or my 411 for sale on here, after what happend yesterday it just backs up why ive stopped selling stuff and just put it on craigslist, alot of you guys are great people, but theres the few that harass and talk shit that just make it not worth it. Its good to see the mods doing what they can, but they cant stop everyone, people just need to step up and keep some comments to themselves. This isnt the schoolyard at lunch.

And those cars...just wow. Gotta love them.

Ratsun Rules

from my experience the sighting of this message means some ones on a mod initiated vacation...

I had to wade through all that shit to investigate.... not happy.

oh yeah making mike flex his mods status def results in a week off.......i took heed when he told me to chill out....mike is all knowing about datsun and acting right....

from my experience the sighting of this message means some ones on a mod initiated vacation...

#4 We reserve the right to ban any member who violates our guidelines or disrupts our community. We will be fair and provide warning in most cases.

• Like 1

like honestly, do these people ever realize that their cars are stupid as fuck and a waste of money (and as i type this, my gf says the same thing about my datsun). After a cheap body kit, zip ties, an unprimed bulky non-functional wing, gay ass chrome rims, non-functional guage pillar, like why dont they just give up.

Side note, i find it funnier when white people buy cars and throw trim packages on them with 22" rims.