Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then as I exited the parking lot, I saw this and HAD to circle around....

ToyotaTruckRice7-4-11.jpg

I'm speechless.....

Crap, as if I don't see enough truck shells on the side of the road...... now I'm gonna start seeing them in trees..... :rolleyes:

Hahaha! Wow.

So I am in the Walmart parking lot after getting some money someone wired me and I see this....

RSXrice1.jpg

I was only able to snap this pic before the alarm chirped and this Filipino guy walks up.

I mean this thing had everything except the stick on vents. It had the rear color matched light covers,

stickers all over the rear window, Honda and Type R Badging, broken vented hood with non-functional vents,

fender flares, huge side skirts and rear lip, broken bumper fixed with dryer vent tape and bald tires.

Fuck, I hate when I get busted taking pics of rice cause I gotta stand there acting like the car is hella cool :huh:

The guy was saying how he fixed it all up and his nephew wrecked it for him....

That sucks but all I could think about while I was listening to his story was that his nephew sucks at totaling cars!!

You don't have to act impressed. I've been caught taking pictures and the owners ask if I like it or start rambling about how cool it is, I always laugh or tell them I took the picture because of how stupid it looks. I'm not worried about hurting their feelings, and I'm sure as Hell not going to boost their ego so they continue to think it looks cool. It's important to be honest :D

You don't have to act impressed. I've been caught taking pictures and the owners ask if I like it or start rambling about how cool it is, I always laugh or tell them I took the picture because of how stupid it looks. I'm not worried about hurting their feelings, and I'm sure as Hell not going to boost their ego so they continue to think it looks cool. It's important to be honest :D

i could never do that

Ya, it's hard to be like that. Especially in this case since I parked right next to him with my RSX.

Come to think of it, I'm gonna have to keep an eye on my RSX to see if I have any Brake Outs of Rice in the next few days.... :unsure:

Fuck, I hate when I get busted taking pics of rice cause I gotta stand there acting like the car is hella cool :huh:

Nope, don't have to act like its cool. Just tell him "Hey, I was taking pictures of it for this website I'm on."

"Which site mang!?"

"Ratsun.net. Look for the thread "Racer sightings" under the "General Discussion" forum." :D

"Cool!"

Way to fuck up two cars at once. D-bag.

Please tell me that's what you emailed him. :D

the one on the left looks like a salamander with a beard...

L_Salamando-93x99.gif

Don't go pissing off Salamando by comparing him to that piece of shit. cool.gif

Hehe, saw this in Silverton the other night..

I didn't know they made a Cobra Focus ;)

Hey, it's perfectly okay to use another car's badging so long as you use a part similar to said car. Thus, Cobra's use K&N air filters, so the Focus is Cobra-worthy once you also put on a K&N... right?blink.gif