Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh but you are wrong, it has all the tell tale signs of a ricer:

Big fucking wing

Chrome fender trim

Accented doors

Hood scoops

Shit was probably considered cool until it became a honderp thing

You must be a yoot. :rolleyes:

Back then, it was cool as fuck to have chrome trim and bumpers.

Back then, the hood scoops were functional from the factory.

Back then, a big fucking wing was still horrendous but for RWD it was functional; way up there in the air flow. Besides,...... it was a factory option.

Back then, Chrome was plentiful and cool before all the beans came and played it out. Hahaha

The thing with RICE only applies to tacky non-functional stuff that DIDN'T come as a factory option!

Besides, I know your just kidding, :D

Ahh but you are wrong, it has all the tell tale signs of a ricer:

Big fucking wing

Chrome fender trim

Accented doors

Hood scoops

Shit was probably considered cool until it became a honderp thing

If you were telling this truthfully, I would say that you make baby jesus cry blood.

I actually saw all this shit on a Rhonda (ricey honda) and the dude, honest to god, said "Muscle cars came with this stuff from the factory, why can't I!?"

BECAUSE ITS NOT FACTORY NUMBNUTS! And at least theirs was functional or for form!

Although, I did see a turbo civic with a neat little, functional scoop in the hood. Then again, the whole car was well put together.

Back then, a big fucking wing was still horrendous but for RWD it was functional; way up there in the air flow. Besides,...... it was a factory option.

Back then, Chrome was plentiful and cool before all the beans came and played it out. Hahaha

The thing with RICE only applies to tacky non-functional stuff that DIDN'T come as a factory option!

One thing you all left out. That old ass dodge is 100K +

Im glad you get it. I was expecting to have a lynch mob ready when I returned haha

If you were telling this truthfully, I would say that you make baby jesus cry blood.

I actually saw all this shit on a Rhonda (ricey honda) and the dude, honest to god, said "Muscle cars came with this stuff from the factory, why can't I!?"

BECAUSE ITS NOT FACTORY NUMBNUTS! And at least theirs was functional or for form!

Although, I did see a turbo civic with a neat little, functional scoop in the hood. Then again, the whole car was well put together.

This thing is bad ass, but none of it came from the factory blink.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IfpqBTVt3E

62611011.jpg

I'm not quite sure what to call this. MONEY RICE.

Im sure this was too

All shenaniganz aside, I do realize and appreciate what a Charger Daytona is, I was just pointing out that they were fitting cars with this stuff 40 years ago

:thumbup: Yup!

See, this is all in my blood. I ran around in the back seat of a Datsun 1200 fastback (a Barracuda too) and

My first car was a Mopar (Dodge Dart). Hell, my Dream car is a Coronet (Scoops and all)!

1969DodgeCoronetRT.jpg

So ya, I'm eternally In Love with both!

Guest kamakazi620

lulz at dennys

0628110128.jpg

All the $$$$ spent on looks could have been spent on type r swap and been clowning on OP now its just clown shoes fo me to clown on in a l16 620

Guest kamakazi620

:thumbup: Yup!

See, this is all in my blood. I ran around in the back seat of a Datsun 1200 fastback (a Barracuda too) and

My first car was a Mopar (Dodge Dart). Hell, my Dream car is a Coronet (Scoops and all)!

1969DodgeCoronetRT.jpg

So ya, I'm eternally In Love with both!

My moms first car was a 69 roadrunner 383 magnum and 4 speed Bench seat car Shes kicking herself for selling it
Guest kamakazi620

:blink: I bet she is!

That's another thing; bench seats! I miss my bench seats in my Dart! Nothing like having ur lady right next to you on a cruise!

Yeah jamming 2nd and 4th wile grabbing crouch!!!!!!

My moms first car was a 69 roadrunner 383 magnum and 4 speed Bench seat car Shes kicking herself for selling it

My Dad had a '69 Super Bee. 383, 440 heads, Hurst 4-speed on the floor, red with black stripe and black vinyl roof.

He always missed that car. Traded it in on a Toyota Hilux Chinook Camper in 1974. But in '74 the OPEC embargo had just happened, gas prices had doubled since he bought it, and rust was really eating into the quarterpanels (he went up to the pass to ski, and yes he drove the Super Bee)

a1132509.jpg

You know, I think this is called "Dazzle Camouflage". It was used frequently and successfully during WWII to make it difficult to judge the direction and speed a craft was moving.

Dropin' Knowledge, bitches: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dazzle_camouflage

Dropin' Examples, bitches: http://blog.makedesignedobjects.com/2011/01/11/razzle-dazzle/

My Dad had a '69 Super Bee. 383, 440 heads, Hurst 4-speed on the floor, red with black stripe and black vinyl roof.

He always missed that car. Traded it in on a Toyota Hilux Chinook Camper in 1974. But in '74 the OPEC embargo had just happened, gas prices had doubled since he bought it, and rust was really eating into the quarterpanels (he went up to the pass to ski, and yes he drove the Super Bee)

My dad had a Cornet with a Keith Black engine (he found it inside a wrecked car from an auction). My grandpa borrowed the car one day. Taking the on ramp to the freeway he floored it like he always did with his truck (64 chevy pickup with a column shift 4 speed and an inline 6 cyl). The only thing he said to the cop, after laying down to fat lines of smoldering tire the entire length of the on ramp, was-while gripping the steering wheel with white knuckles- "it's my son's car." Nothing else was said, and the cop just went back to his car and left.

Grandpa literally chucked the keys back at my dad when he got home. biggrin.gif

hahahaha, Fuckin' Stupid Douch Bag....

Quote:

"THIS IS NOT A TURBO CAR,ITS A NON TURBO CAR! IT JUST HAS A TURBO EMBLEM ON IT FOR LOOKS."

I spent two minutes staring at the pictures of the engine going "somethings missing..." and then the wunder child posts it in big letter just like ^^^ that.

Why.. why why why!? What the hell goes through these peoples' heads? I think it all comes down to tits n ass. A lot of girls are just knowledgeable enough to know what sort of badging should make a car sexy.. or at least less shitty, but they're not experienced enough, or care enough, to REALLY KNOW when something is a big cloud of ass smoke.