Ricer Sightings

That's not even rice, its a legit Vielside body kit. well, not as rice as i'd like to think :blink:

I know and its expensive but spending all that money really? id keep it looking stock with some NIIIICE wheels and it would look better... another guy posted one at a car show with a similar expensive kit but its a kit none the less...

2eDeYe' date='02 June 2011 - 04:43 PM' timestamp='1307058205' post='487058']

Local car show...don't be hatin'

Photo0073.jpg

Photo0074.jpg

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know and its expensive but spending all that money really? id keep it looking stock with some NIIIICE wheels and it would look better... another guy posted one at a car show with a similar expensive kit but its a kit none the less...

if the guy has twice the money invested under the hood, why not? but if the car itself is bone stock... go get your NISMO belt....

if the guy has twice the money invested under the hood, why not? but if the car itself is bone stock... go get your NISMO belt....

Why not? 'Cause he turned a nice looking Z into an ugly car, that's why! To make matters worse, he spent a ton of money to do it. I could buy $20,000 in gold plating to stick on my multicolored Datsun wagon, but it would still look like crap and be a waste of money...the cash would be better spent on a paint job and other modifications. Same case here, the cash could have been better spent on a better looking kit and on other things...some things should be left in the ricer warehouse, and that kit is one of them.

Whether its Veilside or not, If you tossed the rear diffuser, Wing, side skirts, front splitter and replaced it with a Nismo set but kept the flares and painted the car all one color... it wouldn't be so bad.

Spotted on Saturday in sandpoint, id.......riced out pt. Chrome everytning, fendar ventz, and a very ghey continental tire kit.......couldn't rightfully get an oic of the front cause as I took this one the big dude with the pony tail got into it, and I didn't want to explain anything to him....

2011-07-09_16-07-31_503.jpg

2011-07-09_16-07-06_763.jpg

This is rice cause it says school bus, but its really a skool buss...

2011-07-11_08-37-28_711.jpg

The PT wouldn't look so bad if he had just gone with the chrome pillars and maybe the chrome door bumpers. Hell the faux tire on the back wouldn't have been too bad if the dude's wheels were also a chrome dish type. But the fender vents just take the whole thing too far.

It's all about moderation.

Spotted on Saturday in sandpoint, id.......riced out pt.

2011-07-09_16-07-06_763.jpg

Check out the plate Kamakazi620`s DAD??

But a little off topic i think that Sandpoint Idaho and surrounding area has to be one of the most beautiful places in USA . Camped at that state park that used to be boy scout / army camp...... wow.

Check out the plate Kamakazi620`s DAD??

But a little off topic i think that Sandpoint Idaho and surrounding area has to be one of the most beautiful places in USA . Camped at that state park that used to be boy scout / army camp...... wow.

Yea, I am truly lucky to have a great job and live here. Its a different pace, slow, and slower than that most days. Such a gorgeous area, and pretty great people here too.....!

The PT wouldn't look so bad if he had just gone with the chrome pillars and maybe the chrome door bumpers. Hell the faux tire on the back wouldn't have been too bad if the dude's wheels were also a chrome dish type. But the fender vents just take the whole thing too far.

It's all about moderation.

:facepalm:

Sometimes I wonder about the taste of some of you guys :blink:

Saw this sexy chevy at school today.

Blue drums and "gangsta" rims

IMAG0410.jpg

Billet gas door and chrome fender trim

IMAG04082.jpg

Chrome door handles and fender vents

IMAG0409.jpg

Euro tails and chrome tailgate trim

IMAG0411.jpg

And finally, the unmatched blue instrument cluster surround, complete with metallic blue and chrome skull shift knob, on the column. Also, notice the custom skull/flames/gangsta rear view mirror

IMAG0412.jpg

Oh I almost forgot, the chrome wiper blades!

:facepalm:

Sometimes I wonder about the taste of some of you guys :blink:

Now now, I didn't say it would look good, I only said it wouldn't look so bad.

BIG . DIFFERENCE

tongue.gif

Jason, we are lucky here, but have a lack of worthwhile single females.....I would get seriously chided were I to import a male nurse......

Meh, I don't have an ID license anyways. :P

You don't want Bill's sloppy seconds, do ya?

Out of all 15 single girls in town, 3 are dog-legged!

Lol not just my seconds! There is this little saying in town, about relationships and matters of the heart...."in Bonners, you don't break up, you just had your turn".......

PT cruiser's are shit not matter if there modded or stock.

its an utter fail of a car.

Tell me about it. I rented one in Hawaii on my honeymoon, BIG mistake. Gutless piece of shit, had a hard time going up the slightest grade.

this is my bosses truck

IMG_20110705_202952.jpg

and yes he is a mexican!

i thought the same thing....this is a harley edition. harley edition = bad ass! .

harley edition + clearance rack of every freakin auto parts store = FAIL...or in this case "failisimo amigo"

poor truck. i know this is a ricer thread but what did this truck do to deserve this?!