Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww come on, you grabbed that pic off the web.....

This is for "actual" sightings.... Now you gotta post an actual ricer to redeem yourself...:P

And it's for sale guys, get your wallets.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

• Like 1

but isnt that how the car came? minus the wheels? Looks good.

Ya, stock except for I/H/E (intake/header/exhaust), Ti strut tower bars, Tein Flex Suspension, wheels

U Gotta Lower that Dc5.. Looks good though..

Ya, I DD it so I don't want to go too low. I do agree that I need to lower it a little. Just been lazy...

I should not be driving... Caught up to a honda who almost hit me while racing. Caught up to him just so I can toss shit at his garbage car.

Dude, i have a sun roof (in my Acura) and allot penny's....... I get crazy sometimes when people fuck with me.

I've popped penny's out my sun roof like confetti a few times. Thrown 'em high enough to miss my spoiler n they come raining down on A-holes!

Crazy huh! Need one of those flip down rear license plates. Hahahaha

• Like 2

U Gotta Lower that Dc5.. Looks good though..

You don't have to go lower...you can always fork up your speedometer and go with bigger wheels...keep the comfortable ride, go with a inch larger wheel size and a slightly taller tire. It is a Honda at heart anyway, who cares if you loose a little gear ratio for the sake of looks?

And it's for sale guys, get your wallets.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

What's sort of sad is that it almost looks decent. If it had a different set of lights, and a different bumper it might almost be excusable. At least those vents are decent looking being inserts instead of just molded.

What's sort of sad is that it almost looks decent. If it had a different set of lights, and a different bumper it might almost be excusable. At least those vents are decent looking being inserts instead of just molded.

If it didn't have the side skirts it might be okay..Still on the verge though.

If it didn't have the side skirts it might be okay..Still on the verge though.

I keep looking at it thinking the ass end looks like of Lexus-like. But the front end looks like a Geo Metro or something. And ya, I didn't even notice the skirts, maybe that's why I'm thinking Lexus'ish.

You don't have to go lower...you can always fork up your speedometer and go with bigger wheels...keep the comfortable ride, go with a inch larger wheel size and a slightly taller tire. It is a Honda at heart anyway, who cares if you loose a little gear ratio for the sake of looks?

:blink: My winter wheels are 18's. That is why at the time of the pic it was so high. The Racing Harts are 17's.

I hadn't lowered in down yet. For looks, it needs to go another inch down but then it would not daily too well.

They are Konig Crosshairs 18x7 +35

DSC00542.jpg

Dude, i have a sun roof (in my Acura) and allot penny's....... I get crazy sometimes when people fuck with me.

I've popped penny's out my sun roof like confetti a few times. Thrown 'em high enough to miss my spoiler n they come raining down on A-holes!

Crazy huh! Need one of those flip down rear license plates. Hahahaha

I was in my 05 altima se-r goign like 85 coming through wilsonville. And this bmw in traffic keeps getting on my ass. Im passing eveyone, and hes flashing his hi beams getting on my ass. So i get in dick mood, im going way over the speed limit, im not going to get out of the way for some idiot, he can deal with it and pass me when a chance comes. So finally a chance comes for him to pass me, i slow down a lil bit so he can take me really fast. Whats the douche due, he swerves his bmw at me. Big fucking mistake, i downshifted from 6th to 3rd took him and got back in front and made him stay behind me. Well he starts flashing his hi beams and fogs, and probally got like 2 feet off my bumper. So what do i do? I opened my moon roof and held through it in my hand a full giant rockstar punched. And i wave it at him and act like im going to let go of it. He immediatly slowed way the fuck down and got over and off my ass. I wouldnt do it, but i dont respect people like that. I could see if i was going the speed limit in the left lane, but i was going way over, passing everyone, fucker could deal with it. I was happy to scare the shit out of him. Negative rep me if you want, but i hate idiot drivers. Ive never had a wreck, or a ticket, the only thing ive been pulled over for was a license plate frame.... And im a truck driver for a living..well was till the back injury.

I seriously think everyone needs to go back and re-qualify for their driving test every 3 years. Some people would fail so so very fucking fast.

Heres something ricers love to do.

The steakpipe

An act committed in conjunction with a vehicle in which an individual obtains an arbitrary cut of meat (preferably with no bones) and proceeds to warm it up to a suitable temperature (preferably 10 to 15 degrees above ambient). The said individual then lines the inner wall of the vehicles exhaust pipe with this warm cut of meat then proceeds to insert fully erect penis (must be fully erect for best results). The individual can then make sweet, sweaty, salty love to the vehicle via exhaust pipe. It helps if the vehicle is parked on an incline (please ensure parking brake is engaged). If this procedure lasts longer than 30 minutes it is recommended to turn on the vehicle to keep the meat warm. For a more advanced technique try steakpiping whilst having a friend rev the engine. Also, dual exhaust allows for more populated steakpiping fun. Try quad exhaust in a party situation only!

• Like 1

Numb nuts cut up a Z32 to glue on to his fucking Civic:

http://portland.crai...2466410924.html

I am trying to get $2500 together not sellin just the shell for scrap prices! If you don't have at least $1500 in needs from my list don't bother. Give me a call or text and let me know what you want and what you are offering for it.

Translation: PLEASE DON'T BUY ANY OF MY SHIT!

Highlights:

2.300zx front end conversion with wide body kit. (I paid alot to do this and it is not complete but you have the basic idea and concept- front end fits and mounts great just needs supports)

-lambo doors- not working well you will have to adjust them.

-jdm doors with power windows and folding mirrors $1000 installed (Uh, why? Because JDM doors are somehow better then USDM doors?)

-cheaper aftermarket suspension (I like the most important thing on my car to be cheap! :/ )

crxwderear.jpg

So I am in the Walmart parking lot after getting some money someone wired me and I see this....

RSXrice1.jpg

I was only able to snap this pic before the alarm chirped and this Filipino guy walks up.

I mean this thing had everything except the stick on vents. It had the rear color matched light covers,

stickers all over the rear window, Honda and Type R Badging, broken vented hood with non-functional vents,

fender flares, huge side skirts and rear lip, broken bumper fixed with dryer vent tape and bald tires.

Fuck, I hate when I get busted taking pics of rice cause I gotta stand there acting like the car is hella cool :huh:

The guy was saying how he fixed it all up and his nephew wrecked it for him....

That sucks but all I could think about while I was listening to his story was that his nephew sucks at totaling cars!!

• Like 1