Ricer Sightings

Why the FUCK is the gauge pod on the passenger side?

"Hey shotgun bitch, what's the temperature say?"

"Says 'fucked head gasket'."

"God dammit!"

hahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol: :rofl: :lol:

"Hey shotgun bitch, whats the boost gauge say?"

"it says 'danger to teh manifolz!!!!!' "

"God dammit!"

IMG_20110625_180710.jpg

Saw this at a wedding yesterday....

Too heavy to throw at the bride and groom.

just not trying hard enough :fu:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They say throwing rice is bad for the birds anyway.

Everyone uses bird seed these days.

White rice is a common cause of constipation. As long as birds poop directly on my car after I wash it and get no turds on the surrounding blacktop or other cars parked next to it, I am throwing white rice at weddings. If they want a gluten free diet they can go somewhere else to eat.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol: :rofl: :lol:

"Hey shotgun bitch, whats the boost gauge say?"

"it says 'danger to teh manifolz!!!!!' "

"God dammit!"

just not trying hard enough :fu:

I'm a dork. I've been repeating "danger to teh manifolz!" in about a half dozen goofy voices/accents and just cracking myself up for the past four minutes.cool.gif

1308944357709.jpg

on the freeway driving home.

let me paint a picture for you since i couldnt get more pics. i was driving, he passed me up and reved his stock engine at me then speeded down the freeway.

i caught up to him in just enough time to snap the pic. but wait, theres moar. too bad i couldnt get more photos cuz this was epic!

car: toyota tercel.

accessories:

- rear spoiler

- stick on fender air vents

- wind/rain gaurds

- rims = stock

- suspension = stock

- stick on hood scoop. (dude, its a stick on.) this m*f*'r wouldnt take the time to cut into his tercel for sure.

- chrome vatozone fire extinguisher mounted on passenger side door jam.

lessons learned: some cold air intakes should be left on the store shelves or else this happens.

i will try my hardest to take more pics if i see it again. if not, i expect to see this ride at the next SEMA show. :P

lessons learned: some cold air intakes should be left on the store shelves or else this happens.

Proof that parts infected with the rice virus are contagious?

I have a length of "cold air" intake on my Z, mainly because it was cheap, works (except for the filter being next to the radiatorhuh.gif), and I simply didn't have much other option when I updated my whole fucking engine. What does some Civic-driving whasian tard say to me outside of Dusty's Auto?

"OoooooOOOOooooooOOOOOooooohhhh! Cold air intake! Uber JDM MAN! Does it get you teh mega horsepowers!!?!?" (seriously, this is EXACTLY how he said it. He said "teh", not "the")

"Uhhh... dry.gif ya it does Poster Child. And it was sort of needed since the car originally ran off an AFM and a completely different throttle body. Is that your car? The one that looks like an ass stain with a wing?"

I'm mean serious, why would you talk shit when you drive shit?

I'm mean serious, why would you talk shit when you drive shit?

yeah...this is my second import, every other car was American made, and I used to get all kinds of attitude. I learned later, it isn't the imports that make ricers, it is douchebags with bad taste or a piss poor attitude. The best thing to do is just race them...let them make fun of your car then blow their doors off. I hate the ricer attitude more than I hate the poor cars they basterdise, and raping someones eclipse GTS with a cavalier or a ratsun is priceless.

The attitude is more than a bolt on intake or over sized spoiler...it transcends all makes and models of cars. The problem is the driver, not the car. With good taste and enough effort, I have seen even the most hopeless piles look cool or go fast even if they were ugly or slow to start with...but poor taste or a bad attitude can make the nicest car into a pile-o-sheet.

Any one see the Honda/Acura (last I saw it was Newport, OR) panels all painted lime green and lemon yellow, a few were vitamin C orange? Body kits with ground effects. Spinner hub caps over neon painted steelies (some may be exaggerated). License plate: CITRUS.

I got a pic like three cell phones ago so don't have the pic anymore. But the ride must still be around, stuff like that doesn't go outta style.

yeah...this is my second import, every other car was American made, and I used to get all kinds of attitude. I learned later, it isn't the imports that make ricers, it is douchebags with bad taste or a piss poor attitude. The best thing to do is just race them...let them make fun of your car then blow their doors off. I hate the ricer attitude more than I hate the poor cars they basterdise, and raping someones eclipse GTS with a cavalier or a ratsun is priceless.

The attitude is more than a bolt on intake or over sized spoiler...it transcends all makes and models of cars. The problem is the driver, not the car. With good taste and enough effort, I have seen even the most hopeless piles look cool or go fast even if they were ugly or slow to start with...but poor taste or a bad attitude can make the nicest car into a pile-o-sheet.

Huh... reminds me of a story; you know what that means!!!!!!!!!

storytime.gif

So last Summer I was cruising around Vancouver. The Z (1976 280Z) was nice and clean, the tires scrubbed and the wheels were as shiny as 20+ year old wheels can be.

For those not in the know, Hwy 99 is a roughly six mile long strip in west Vancouver from south Hazel Dell to Salmon Creek. Some time decades ago it used to be part of a real highway that stretched from Canada to Mexico, but now it's pretty much just a stop-light heavy, cop-ladened pain in the ass. Oh, and crackheads like playing "Fuck Cross Walks/Dodgehuman" on a regular basis across it.

I'm leaving Winco. I have in my possession assorted ingredients for making alcoholic substances, along with crispy-delicious chicken strips and Jo-jos (for the kids in the audience, Jo-jos are potato wedges that have been seasoned and fried; filling them with unicorn magic).

And ranch dressing. I love me some fucking ranch dressing.

The sun is high in the sky, birds are chirping somewhere out in a park, and all sorts of beautiful, classic automotive steel is out for drives.

In other words, every ball sack who's memorized every TF&TF movie and attached a wing to his mom's Accord is also out in force, and they're little man/engine syndrome in MAXED!

Content as I was with my cockpit filling with the delicious scent of cardiac-concerning deliciousness, I failed to sense the dark presence that had taken a scent to me.

I eased my way out of the Winco parking lot and into traffic with my green light. Casually, and with deft precision, I reached the 40 an hour speed limit in just about 7 seconds... it was a casual day.

My little bit of high revving revelry had caught the attention of a couple of parties. One whom made his presence known at the next red light.

The ill-fitted body kit came into my peripheral vision, then the primered fender, then the heated, empassioned stare of the young Whasian. Failing to realize he was in the middle of the automotive equivalent of a stag's mating rutt, I made eye contact with him. His throttle foot issued forth the challenging howl of an ebay catback exhaust coupled with a cone filter in place of an air box. He issued his challenge again, and a third time before I realized this was his species' method of putting forth a territorial challenge.

Then the premonition, or maybe cold clarity, struck my senses like the moment you realize you're going to have some really good sex... or at least some awesome fun at someone else's expense.

I looked up into my rear view mirror and saw the third partner to this little dance.

And he was looking right at me from two cars back. Looking right at me, with those massive, shiny, threatening color lights mounted to the top of his rampaging stallion.

I slid my vision back to the foolish buck besides me, grinned darkly, put my foot into the throttle and expressed my opinion of him with a single digit on my hand. He glared angrily, returned the sentiment, and fixed his now-doomed gaze upon the slightly swaying red lantern in front of us.

The dark presence behind us intensified into a boiling, truculent, cloud. He was watching - very - very - intently.

Time slowed down; visions telephotoed the hanging lamp. The red died in a blink, and immediately each of the 54 green fireflies set their posteriors aflame.

Engines screamed, tired roared! In an gross disregard for his steed's well being, the child-man dropped the clutch of his commuter vehicle into a fully floored throttle.

Surprising this disregard resulted in the little charger pony making an impressive amount of squealing tires and smoke before slinging itself down the road in the sort of progression that gives state budget accountants sweet tooths.

Looking back, I probably should have put the transmission into a gear other than neutral if I had wished to have a real chance at achieving victory. In this case however, my plan achieved delicious fruition.

The watch towers on the norvarian mammoth behind me exploded into a dazzling display of crimson and ice. It flung itself effortlessly out from behind me, two cars back, and into the vacated causeway of the other lane.

As it passed, there was a brief squall of rancorous noise issued from its grill to catch my attention. My attention was rewarded with a sharp visage touched by a slightly upward turned corner of the mouth and a large thumb sticking out from the top of the commanding driver's fist.

A few moments later, as I passed the now sidelined protagonist, the digits he displayed at me were the same I had expressed to him.

The moral, dear listeners, is that drivers of Datsuns are far smarter than the rest. And we will make your stupidity expensive.

• Like 4

Huh... reminds me of a story; you know what that means!!!!!!!!!

storytime.gif

So last Summer I was cruising around Vancouver. The Z (1976 280Z) was nice and clean, the tires scrubbed and the wheels were as shiny as 20+ year old wheels can be.

For those not in the know, Hwy 99 is a roughly six mile long strip in west Vancouver from south Hazel Dell to Salmon Creek. Some time decades ago it used to be part of a real highway that stretched from Canada to Mexico, but now it's pretty much just a stop-light heavy, cop-ladened pain in the ass. Oh, and crackheads like playing "Fuck Cross Walks/Dodgehuman" on a regular basis across it.

I'm leaving Winco. I have in my possession assorted ingredients for making alcoholic substances, along with crispy-delicious chicken strips and Jo-jos (for the kids in the audience, Jo-jos are potato wedges that have been seasoned and fried; filling them with unicorn magic).

And ranch dressing. I love me some fucking ranch dressing.

The sun is high in the sky, birds are chirping somewhere out in a park, and all sorts of beautiful, classic automotive steel is out for drives.

In other words, every ball sack who's memorized every TF&TF movie and attached a wing to his mom's Accord is also out in force, and they're little man/engine syndrome in MAXED!

Content as I was with my cockpit filling with the delicious scent of cardiac-concerning deliciousness, I failed to sense the dark presence that had taken a scent to me.

I eased my way out of the Winco parking lot and into traffic with my green light. Casually, and with deft precision, I reached the 40 an hour speed limit in just about 7 seconds... it was a casual day.

My little bit of high revving revelry had caught the attention of a couple of parties. One whom made his presence known at the next red light.

The ill-fitted body kit came into my peripheral vision, then the primered fender, then the heated, empassioned stare of the young Whasian. Failing to realize he was in the middle of the automotive equivalent of a stag's mating rutt, I made eye contact with him. His throttle foot issued forth the challenging howl of an ebay catback exhaust coupled with a cone filter in place of an air box. He issued his challenge again, and a third time before I realized this was his species' method of putting forth a territorial challenge.

Then the premonition, or maybe cold clarity, struck my senses like the moment you realize you're going to have some really good sex... or at least some awesome fun at someone else's expense.

I looked up into my rear view mirror and saw the third partner to this little dance.

And he was looking right at me from two cars back. Looking right at me, with those massive, shiny, threatening color lights mounted to the top of his rampaging stallion.

I slid my vision back to the foolish buck besides me, grinned darkly, put my foot into the throttle and expressed my opinion of him with a single digit on my hand. He glared angrily, returned the sentiment, and fixed his now-doomed gaze upon the slightly swaying red lantern in front of us.

The dark presence behind us intensified into a boiling, truculent, cloud. He was watching - very - very - intently.

Time slowed down; visions telephotoed the hanging lamp. The red died in a blink, and immediately each of the 54 green fireflies set their posteriors aflame.

Engines screamed, tired roared! In an gross disregard for his steed's well being, the child-man dropped the clutch of his commuter vehicle into a fully floored throttle.

Surprising this disregard resulted in the little charger pony making an impressive amount of squealing tires and smoke before slinging itself down the road in the sort of progression that gives state budget accountants sweet tooths.

Looking back, I probably should have put the transmission into a gear other than neutral if I had wished to have a real chance at achieving victory. In this case however, my plan achieved delicious fruition.

The watch towers on the norvarian mammoth behind me exploded into a dazzling display of crimson and ice. It flung itself effortlessly out from behind me, two cars back, and into the vacated causeway of the other lane.

As it passed, there was a brief squall of rancorous noise issued from its grill to catch my attention. My attention was rewarded with a sharp visage touched by a slightly upward turned corner of the mouth and a large thumb sticking out from the top of the commanding driver's fist.

A few moments later, as I passed the now sidelined protagonist, the digits he displayed at me were the same I had expressed to him.

The moral, dear listeners, is that drivers of Datsuns are far smarter than the rest. And we will make your stupidity expensive.

Oh god this is too funny.....if I had a dollar for every time I have either caused this or seen this happen. You sir, are full of win for this well written post!

lulz at dennys

0628110128.jpg

at least they all look the same. i was going to try to show this one i saw this morning but it was too early and i was driving so the pic would have sucked but it looked just lke this one.... however, there was chrome trimming all around the door edges and gas cap. maybe they were cousins or bought from the same ebay supplier. :P