Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I spent two minutes staring at the pictures of the engine going "somethings missing..." and then the wunder child posts it in big letter just like ^^^ that.

Why.. why why why!? What the hell goes through these peoples' heads? I think it all comes down to tits n ass. A lot of girls are just knowledgeable enough to know what sort of badging should make a car sexy.. or at least less shitty, but they're not experienced enough, or care enough, to REALLY KNOW when something is a big cloud of ass smoke.

If putting fake badges on cars got you tits and ass, don't you think everyone would do it? I'm sure those people that do, like the owner of that rx7, don't get laid much. Girls don't give a shit about cars, its all about money to them. If you find one that actually knows about cars and enjoys them, hold onto her because if you let her go, chances are you will end up with another materialistic broad that only cares about how big your wallet is.

If putting fake badges on cars got you tits and ass, don't you think everyone would do it? I'm sure those people that do, like the owner of that rx7, don't get laid much. Girls don't give a shit about cars, its all about money to them. If you find one that actually knows about cars and enjoys them, hold onto her because if you let her go, chances are you will end up with another materialistic broad that only cares about how big your wallet is.

447476ab-f93d-4544-abcc-2501b4cd9b1c.jpg

Single = win.

Ok, I'll try my hand at this game. A little 18 year old at my works owns this 1986, fully stock auto, 4 door Acura Integra. All he's done is put a fart can on it. Everyday we got hear this kid talk about fast this car is.

Here's a pic,

IMAG0366.jpg

So ya, he comes in one day with this big stupid grin of his face saying how he beat a 2009 Shelby Gt in a street race, he just forgot to tell us it was on a flatbed going down the highway!

wrecked-2010-mustang.jpg

He couldn't tell us what color the car was or where he raced, I think we should have asked what color the Tow-truck was. :D

2009 Shelby GT = 1989 Geo Metro in ricer lingo. There was a mechanic next to my old work that had a piece of shit Integra with a fart can, home made turbo (that actually BLEW off the engine once), and ECU laying in the passenger floor board that claimed he was putting out 320 HP and could smoke anything. That was, until I kicked his ass in my 175 HP Altima.

Domestic Rice!!!!

Trailered with gigantic slicks. That thing is only rice if the dude is wasting the gas to tow it around all the time to impress redneck chicks. Otherwise, something suggests that it eats rice bowls and shits honda emblems.

2009 Shelby GT = 1989 Geo Metro in ricer lingo. There was a mechanic next to my old work that had a piece of shit Integra with a fart can, home made turbo (that actually BLEW off the engine once), and ECU laying in the passenger floor board that claimed he was putting out 320 HP and could smoke anything. That was, until I kicked his ass in my 175 HP Altima.

Hey, don't hate on the ecu laying on the floor. huh.gif .oO(Maybe it's time I finished installing my interior)

Not rice if its functional dry.gif

+1

would have been funnier if he put on his flasher's:D

I haven't had a ricer do a flyby and NOT hit his hazards on me yet...I kind of wonder what goes on in their mind...we both take off, I shoot up to the speed limit and hit my brakes...then wait for the honda to close the 4+ car lengths as his SOHC Vtec kicks in, and watch captain chromosome sail by me doing 20+mph over the speed limit, and swerve into my lane almost destroying my $15,000+ investment with his primered, stickered, and liability-covered POS.

I quit street racing when I got married because of tards like that...not worth the risk.

EDIT: sorry, but that camero's spoiler should never be on a domestic car...it may be functional, but it still should never be on any car. The car needs more sponsor stickers, more safety gear, a parachute, and wheelie bars before I start excusing a rice-o-riffic spoiler and side decals like that. I have seen too many stock-looking muscle cars running 9's to believe a 12" tall wing is needed to stay in the groove.

I haven't had a ricer do a flyby and NOT hit his hazards on me yet...I kind of wonder what goes on in their mind...we both take off, I shoot up to the speed limit and hit my brakes...then wait for the honda to close the 4+ car lengths as his SOHC Vtec kicks in, and watch captain chromosome sail by me doing 20+mph over the speed limit, and swerve into my lane almost destroying my $15,000+ investment with his primered, stickered, and liability-covered POS.

I quit street racing when I got married because of tards like that...not worth the risk.

EDIT: sorry, but that camero's spoiler should never be on a domestic car...it may be functional, but it still should never be on any car. The car needs more sponsor stickers, more safety gear, a parachute, and wheelie bars before I start excusing a rice-o-riffic spoiler and side decals like that. I have seen too many stock-looking muscle cars running 9's to believe a 12" tall wing is needed to stay in the groove.

a car...an investment? What? haha :lol:

a car...an investment? What? haha :lol:

Yeah, investment...as in the modern United States definition of the word (as made popular in 2008). The post economic collapse (commonly known as the Global Financial Crisis) has changed the definition of the word, and "investment" now describes an item or trust that has perceived value and makes you feel better or more secure, but is actually a huge waste of time and money. Another word to use is "Moneypit".

Yeah, investment...as in the modern United States definition of the word (as made popular in 2008). The post economic collapse (commonly known as the Global Financial Crisis) has changed the definition of the word "investment" to an item or trust that has perceived value and makes you feel better or more secure, but is actually a huge waste of time and money. Another word to use is "Moneypit".

Yeah, i consider all my cars to be Money pits... ollz.. :rofl:

• Like 1

Type R yo... Tried racing me, i just gased it quick and then slowed down.. He downshifted and took off thinkin he was real fast and won...

06292011_005.jpg

Hey, wait a second, hold up there! That wing is OEM from Honda man!! I know cause my DD is a Type-S A-Spec. Seriously!! Looks just like that! hahaha

But I make up for it with a bad ass RWD SR20 Powered Smog Exempt Real JDM Calssic :P

What cracks me up is that they all change them to JDM Integras all except the RHD and call it cool.

That's not custom, that's conversion from one stock OEM vehicle to another stock OEM vehicle!

I have seen some tho that are damn nasty ass little FWD monsters!

I seen a few of those too, but those are the ones that dont have all the stickers.

If you want to help cull the herd, add this decal

How

Odd

No

Damn

Acceration

;)

I also had "If speed kills, honda drivers live forever!" on the back of the GT. They didnt take to it very well, but the snail blowin 9psi helped confirm it. :P

Hey, wait a second, hold up there! That wing is OEM from Honda man!! I know cause my DD is a Type-S A-Spec. Seriously!! Looks just like that! hahaha

But I make up for it with a bad ass RWD SR20 Powered Smog Exempt Real JDM Calssic :P

What cracks me up is that they all change them to JDM Integras all except the RHD and call it cool.

That's not custom, that's conversion from one stock OEM vehicle to another stock OEM vehicle!

I know its oem.. i was gonna buy a type s but then changed my mind got this mx-5...

reason i took the pic and deserved to be on here was for the race attempt.. Fail...