Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i think the bungee cord is to hold the bumper up LOL

Or the hood down. Looks like he drilled the hood for hood pins, but hasn't quite gotten around to installing them yet. Knowing the Ricer mode, he probably shaved the hood latch first but then ran out of money before buying the pins. Bungee cords are just as good, right? Are those the special low-wind resistance Bungees or the regular ones? Can't tell. But they're probably the only thing on the car generating any real "downforce". As in, attempting to force the hood to stay down...

Guest DatsuNoob

That car's been running around in Federal Way since I went to HS there back in 97 :lol: at 1st I was like WTF? We started calling it the rainbow pride ride.

Hey Noob.. I like ur Quote.. had me laughing good... :lol:

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and

Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall,

Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Oh god, that civic with the french stickers, owner must be from Quebec. Quebecers for the most part have the RICIEST cars ever. I live in the Capital of Canada (Ottawa) which is on the Ontario/Quebec provincial boarders and my god. Ill start snapping ill probably will get more then 5 fines a day.

Yep, I read about the gas saver in a hyper mileage article a year or so ago. It is a local car, as I recall, that one or something like it got over 90mpg on one of the group's road trials. I'm all for aero hyper mileage add on's.