Ricer Sightings

Wait... he has Si stickers instead of Sti? sad.:( Someone needs to give that Subi a new home

I walked past it and didn't realize what I saw until I was across the street. It was some young punk kid, he tried to do a burn out when he left and failed miserably.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

091407_1417b.jpg

091407_1417a.jpg

091407_1416b.jpg

091407_1416a.jpg

Cant explain it exactly, but I think I love this car! It making such a statement on absurdity of the automobile, I dig it! Reminds me of another car I took some pics of in the Everett/Marysville area. I'll search and see if I can find the pics.

Oh... well that sucks. Good thing Dodge/chrysler are disposable cars. He should upgrade to a 510.

NO! That guy was super abusive to his car. The last thing he needs is a poor 510 to treat like crap.

We warned him if he tried to drive the car home, he risked serious engine problems. There was antifreeze dripping from the exhaust. Made it halfway down the road before he was off on the side. Looked like he threw a rod unsure.gif