Ricer Sightings

made me think of this

http://youtu.be/cV4HdsDZX6c

That looks like so many levels of fun. Can I buy a Smart car without the engine?

The answer is NO, not all Mexican Chicks are stupid and dumb, but yes they become stupid and dumb when a car like this rolls past them with the accordion shit music in the background "looking like a narco" with a bowl haircut. I have seen it in real life, my cousin has a 1990 dodge caravan in Guatemala with every type of Autozone bling you can put on the shit and well, the dudes gets chicks every freaken week. The dude is ugly as fucks but his car is "bling" so yeah... this shit gets you tail in those countries, seen in in real life.

Good to know. On the other hand, that also means that "ghetto hood rat" is universal though. I'm just trying to imagine the mental process of that sort of woman.

All I come up with are 404 errors when you try to scan the brain page.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks like so many levels of fun. Can I buy a Smart car without the engine?

check it out at 1:00, kinda funny how they work on it. hayabusas are ridiculous though, especially in a freakin smart car

todays pics are sponsored by the letter "W". we can use the letter "W" in many forms or for acronyms like "WTF".

honda accord with vents riding up the side (Note: they're riding up the side). too bad i was driving so i could take better oic's, there was chrome triming all over the tailights:

1311289177039.jpg

then i was leaving the post office and saw this. one, how did, what i believe is an engine, get in there. two, how are they going to get it out. 3, they managed to get it in there. and 4, what is that>...my assumption is its a hall scott engine but i dunno. anyhoo,, sharing the pic.

1311292749886.jpg

then i was leaving the post office and saw this. one, how did, what i believe is an engine, get in there. two, how are they going to get it out. 3, they managed to get it in there. and 4, what is that>...my assumption is its a hall scott engine but i dunno. anyhoo,, sharing the pic.

1311292749886.jpg

Looks like a small Cummins diesel motor.

I imagine they'll get it out the same way they gt it in there? :lol:

2eDeYe' date='22 July 2011 - 12:29 PM' timestamp='1311362997' post='517022']

Looks like a small Cummins diesel motor.

I imagine they'll get it out the same way they gt it in there? :lol:

I was leaning towards a perkins diesel, but its hard to tell from that angle, amazing what people fit on/in their cars. When I worked at spaldings I cut a 1/4 panel off of a geo prizm and the people loaded it in said car and drove away half hanging out the back!

dont get me wrong, i think scion shoeboxes/toasters are cool as f*** but NOT with the wrong accessories!:P

1311456841872.jpg

1311456852513.jpg

1311456858502.jpg

crooked side vent and carbon fiber sticker gas door.

i just got done snapping an orange goon on the freeway and snapped these photos of the scion when my daughter asked if i liked this car too and thats why i was taking the oictures but i then calmly told her; "sweety, i love those cars too but i am taking pictures of this car because this is what you "dont" do to a car." :lol:

• Like 1

Here is another Corrola............. Loving the fitment.... HAr har har....

TOYOTARICE7-23-11.jpg

One kick on the muber and there will be a separation line all around that kit. Damn, we used to do that with Hondas back in 1995. is this still going on? WTF?! I guess some dudes don;t grow out of ignorance, adolescence and stupidity :blink: :blink: :blink:

must have been a ricer cruise or carshow yesterday because tehr was a group of ricers exiting the freeway when i was going home. nice right hand drive 88-91 civic with obvously too much accessories and three others trailing behind. all with that chevron/teardrop jdm racing thing. (4got what its called).

must have been a ricer cruise or carshow yesterday because tehr was a group of ricers exiting the freeway when i was going home. nice right hand drive 88-91 civic with obvously too much accessories and three others trailing behind. all with that chevron/teardrop jdm racing thing. (4got what its called).

Was it this:

150px-Wakaba_mark.svg.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoshinsha_mark

or this:

170px-Kourei_mark.svg.png and this as of Feburary 2011: 220px-Japanese_Kourei_mark2.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koreisha_mark

The green/yellow chevron denotes an inexperienced driver, making all the JDM-yo! tards that have them on their cars all the more of a walking irony than they already are.

The second two mean the same thing, elderly driver.

Was it this:

http://en.wikipedia....Shoshinsha_mark

The green/yellow chevron denotes an inexperienced driver, making all the JDM-yo! tards that have them on their cars all the more of a walking irony than they already are.

Really, for the most part outside of japan, it's used to show or rep your interest in JDM culture.... I don't have a problem with these decals/signs. After all, our Datsun are JDM........... Yo! :lol:

Was it this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoshinsha_mark

or this:

170px-Kourei_mark.svg.png and this as of Feburary 2011: 220px-Japanese_Kourei_mark2.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koreisha_mark

Yes. Those are them. They are so used and abused in southern cali.

Not exactly rice, but just as WTF'ish.

Wood 4x4 bumper with some shit carved into it. Gigantic moth wing mud flaps that were completely useless since the dude kept flinging rocks. And if you look closely, you can see that he has two different sizes of tires front vs back. Oh, and his lift mods were, well, questionable engineering are best.

IMAG0141.jpg

i think ricer = wtf 'ish so all is game i assume.

here are summoar entreeiz:

chevy cavalier with a wing that doesnt look good and this is ricer cuz it had stock steelies in the front and rims on the back. couldnt catch up to the guy with a good photo in time:

1311892958773.jpg

lowered hyundai accent?...

1311721650472.jpg

1311721540502.jpg

looks like a crushed aluminum can:

1311721009810.jpg

1311721372625.jpg

its the lesbian edition

1311721381543.jpg

and the "ricer" with a baby on board sticker:

1311726743467.jpg

these are pretty tame but i will bring the fire next round