DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest 510kamikazifreak

i ordered my bre 510 off ebay. didnt want to miss out if they dont hit the stores

I did this too,the vintage series are here,but no 510s as of yet

I'll expect to see you more often.;)

:cool:

true dat is

big thanks to ratdat for sending me a hako and a kenmary if course after i got them in the mail today what do i find at the local convenience store? hakos everywhere so i bought another so i had one to play with

Me and my dad have hit every store since the 90's for 1/18th scale model cars before any area was your turf. Its been our turf since the 90's booooooy! Lol. Since the 90's me and my dad when i was a kid went to every store looking for dicast cars, then muscle machines when they were big and stuff. I remember out saturday mornings just going to the stores and stuff. Miss those days when i was a kid. So stay out of my turf >GLARE<

The hunt is 1/2 the fun, but I could not sit by and miss the BRE 510's. I just found these in my PO box this morning!

hotwheels1011007.jpg

My Pete Brock autographed Hot Wheels. I still hope to find one that I can open it.

Finally found the Skyline at a Target in SC last week.

hotwheels1011008.jpg

I had a 70 Mustang fastback, so every time I find one it must be mine.

hotwheels1011009.jpg

And the holiday 240 from a local Walmart last night. Saw these last week, thought it was a mustang and did not take a close look. Thanks to Ratsun my error was corrected.

hotwheels1011010.jpg

picked up 4 2000 GT-R's Friday. Saw a lady with her kid looking through the cars..I gave her one. Told her to hold on to it..she showed the kid and he said "no". She still kept it.

I cannot find the vintage racing ones.....