DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have about 6 extra blue 510's if anybody is interested I would let them go for $20 shipped in a flat rate priority box. I also have 6 extra red 510's that just came out for the same price or $30 for all of them. Not trying to make any major money, just want to help out anyone that might be missing some. I might have some other ones, just gotta go thru my stash of what I got put up.

100_0776.jpg

Fuzz

• Like 1

well I made a decent score last night,got 3) of the red bluebirds, 1) more BRE, and even snagged a couple of the Ken Block Fiesta's. I don't have the black, blue, or copper 510's. Those were released in earlier years I take it?

I think the blue, black, and coppers were released in 2010. I have 5 of the blues with the snowflake cards.

I need 1 blue. When we had people over for our wedding reception one of the relatives kids found my blue 510, the one that was in the box and ripped it out and chewed it up. The only 1 i dont have in the packaging ont he wall.

Are the parents of this obviously demon-child going to cover getting you a new one?

Guest 510kamikazifreak

The blue ones were a rare appearance here,only managed to find 3 in total..

Red ones are making an appearance now picked up a couple of them today,the vintage series is nada around these parts as of yet(dont think they will make it here)

So had to get a couple off ePay :blink: