DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm pretty sure that all my local stores have an "inside man" that snags all the t- hunts ' cause I check often and I've never seen one. Its like a unicorn...lol

You have to wake up pretty early in the morning to beat a Hot Wheels Hunter.

:ninja:

Those guys are on it!

Yeah, I stop when I'm near a store and I always check.......but I sure aint paying the ridiculous price on ebay. For an old one maybe----I did buy a couple 1200's, only cus they arent available here.........

Yeah I hear ya. I bought 3 of the hardbodies off ebay cause I used to own one and paid prolly $5 for each one. That's about my limit on hotwheels.

Just got some new rims and rubber.

97a13979.jpg

Very nice!

I see you raided a Vintage Racing car for some wheels.

Paint in those details we couldn't afford at this price point...headlights, flares,the chin spoiler, and interior details. It will come to life even more :thumbup:

They used to make the Z31 300zx, but it would be cool if they re-released it. Matchbox (now in the same company as Hotwheels) used to make a S130, and also a 260z 2+2.

I used to buy a lot of the Tomica stuff, but that's become all-but-impossible to get anymore. The ToyEast company doesn't have a good selection anymore, and I haven't found anyone else that sells it in any quantity. Soooooo it's been left up to the Hothweels/Matchbox guys to help us out. Matchbox makes a TON of european cars, but very few cool Japanese cars.

Very nice!

I see you raided a Vintage Racing car for some wheels.

Paint in those details we couldn't afford at this price point...headlights, flares,the chin spoiler, and interior details. It will come to life even more :thumbup:

Working on it. Vintage racing were $2.99, they didn't have any BRE 510s. But it was cheap enough for wheels. I'm thinking about sanding down or slicing the tires to give it a stretched look.

Glad to see you guys are into the products we've been offering. As long as there's demand, we'll keep feeding ya! :thumbup:

As for new products on the horizon, we will keep it coming for sure in the 2012 lines and beyond. Wish I can give you some specifics, but I can't... ;)

Here's the Datsun cars I have. The black 510 is '09, the 300Z is '96 and the blue 510 is '03. I also have the BRE reissue model car from several years ago. And the regular 510 model they replaced it with eventually. But they're packed away. I just got the Vintage Racing this morning. They had 4 or 5 at WalMart. Too expensive to buy them all. Target had about 10 of the Kenmeri's. Still like to get the treasure hunt 240's and a copper 510.

DatsunCars1.jpg

Here's the Muscle Machines 510 The 300 Z

DatsunCars2.jpgDatsunCars3.jpg

I got some old ones of mine i figured id put up.

IMAG1415.jpg

This one is one of my oldest that i remember playing with when i was lil. I peeled the paint off cuz i hated that it was white as a kid with a flattned pencil eraser in class lol.

IMAG1412.jpg

IMAG1413.jpg