DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Visited a Wal-Mart and K-Mart in another town yesterday and managed to score two more each of the red 510 and the Kenmeri. Still haven't found a single BRE 510 though. I have all six of the other colors (had to buy the black and blue ones at JCCS) but no BRE.

blue72_hotwheels_variety_01.jpg

Visited a Wal-Mart and K-Mart in another town yesterday and managed to score two more each of the red 510 and the Kenmeri. Still haven't found a single BRE 510 though. I have all six of the other colors (had to buy the black and blue ones at JCCS) but no BRE.

blue72_hotwheels_variety_01.jpg

Damn! I can never find other 510 than the yellow one, and the 240z besides the white. eBay has a ton of hot wheel datsuns!

And I thought I scored today with 4 more of the Skyline 2000GT-X, 1 Skyline GT-T (R32), and 1 Silvia S15, and then I see the Vintage with a Certificate? Damn :P

That is a definite win

If you are still looking for white, yellow, copper, black, or blues try Big Lots. I was able to score a few last time my wife dragged me there.

Shit.....big lots. I thought I read dollar tree.

Wife went to the matel store today...who wants z's? $1.99 each.