DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha! I have two signed Vintage HWs. Both came from BRE. They are $25/ea signed and Pete only has 100 of them himself to sell. And not all that they are selling are signed either, just depends on how people order them. The cert has nothing to do with the HW...I joke. It's the tribute cert for my real 510. :)

Haha! I have two signed Vintage HWs. Both came from BRE. They are $25/ea signed and Pete only has 100 of them himself to sell. And not all that they are selling are signed either, just depends on how people order them. The cert has nothing to do with the HW...I joke. It's the tribute cert for my real 510. :)

so what you're saying is that off this site: http://www.bre2.net/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=B&Category_Code=bre_model_hotwheels they have some that are signed by Pete Brock & the Cert is for a real 510 you own?

Um..pics or it didn't happen?

Looks like my local Target just started putting red 510's on the shelf. I picked up two and a ken block fiesta.

wife just called me from target, she found 2 red #32's and is bringing them home!!!!

now if I could just find the #46

so what you're saying is that off this site: http://www.bre2.net/...model_hotwheels they have some that are signed by Pete Brock & the Cert is for a real 510 you own?

Um..pics or it didn't happen?

I think I posted a pic of both of these things. You can get a signed one, click the link and on the next page select that you want it signed. And the cert is for my dime, and there is a picture that started all this.

So toys r us yesterday was a bust again, they have NOT released any new stock yet which is ridiculous, so no new hotwheels :(. But i found something i regretted not getting when they came out over a year ago. A back to the future delorean. I dont know if they found it in the back room, but it was in a area with alot of other old toys piled on top of it, they go for like 50-100 bucks on ebay so i was like YES! Plus i love to get anything from back to the future. Cool lil toy i feel like such a nerd.

IMAG1342.jpg

IMAG1343.jpg

IMAG1344.jpg

IMAG1345.jpg

IMAG1346.jpg

IMAG1347.jpg

Toys r us. You can find them on ebay for around 50 bucks still. I havent seen them for over a year, then last night it was just sitting there for 35 bucks. I was like Score. I kicked myself for not spending the 35 bucks last year when they came out and kicked myself when u couldnt find them anymore. The back to the future 2 one goes for a freaking 100 bucks on ebay yikes.