DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Yah sad thing about models is that the glue does get old. Ive had that card forever, as long as i can remember its been with me.

So true,thats why I havent built mine

The card I bought at Shasta in 95(same as the pins) :cool:

I decided to get all my hotwheels in order---took a bunch out of the package and put them in my display cases. Took some pics--couldnt find the black, blue, and tan 510's tho garage is so packed with stuff! I broke down and bought a Treasure Hunt Z off ebay---at least it was under $10 bucks!

ratsunpics2.jpg

ratsunpics1.jpg

ratsunpics.jpg

ratsunpics3.jpg

Guest 510kamikazifreak

^ My dads got mine put up for me. We got z cars, all the 510's, 620, and some other fun ones. I remember in the duplex us pulling them out and having fun with them :).

Very kool,Had 2 510s one the roof got squished on the move here :( Only have one now :(

Have 3 or 4 Zeds,no 620s :(

The 620 is very rare. I had a blue 510 but my mom put it up somewhere. I found it, still in the case, never been raced, and it was broken inside the shell it comes in :( it must of froze in her storage unit and when she either dropped the box or moved it, it like shattered so sad. Thing had never been really opened either. My dads got some cool stuff put up over the last 20 years if not longer. Id love to take some pics of the datsun stuff hes got put up. But my dads not one for showing off stuff. Hes the more keep things concealed and make people jealous. Isnt that it dad :). Hes going to read this and kick my ass lol. He lurks here and reads, but never really posts.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Lol they are still at the Shop. Check back Dec. 25th. When I am at home for Christmas I will take some vids. I have others just waiting on parts. My Dad has an online business and fixes AFX.

Radio

On the road lots now?

Dad fixes afx does he :cool:

I need the front grille, im fixing a rare light blue 510 one, i stole the front from another to fix another blue one, now i need a front to fix this blue one lol. I had given my dad the remains of the other blue one that was broken and he used its grille area lol.