DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

Was out at Toyotafest yesterday and over at the JNC booth they had one of the new 2011 Hotwheels - a sweet Hakosuka GTR in race trim.

Should be out in the within the next few weeks # 22/50

Forgot to take a picture of it...One more toy to add to the collection.

Anyone else make it out there yesterday, was a pretty kick ass show.

• Like 4
  • Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YESS!!! I hope they're out soon laugh.gif

I have 30+ 510's so far.

MetalMonkey, how may variants of the 510 have you found? I have two, white with red/blue and yellow with blue. I'm sure I have seen at least one other... blue maybe.

• Like 1

MetalMonkey, how may variants of the 510 have you found? I have two, white with red/blue and yellow with blue. I'm sure I have seen at least one other... blue maybe.

The white and yellow cars are 2010 models. For 2009 there is also blue, black, and orange.

HotWHeels_DATSUN_BLUEBIRD_510_2009_BLUE_16.jpg

o_lJZwVFMvRYWBDCw.jpg

hotwheels_datsun_510.jpg

• Like 2

I just spent the last 10 minutes looking for a picture of it. I just ran across this.

63StudebakerChamp_Red.JPG

Why could they not have made this into a Datsun instead!?:rolleyes:

Every car we do in Hot Wheels has a story behind it. That Studebaker Champ has an important story behind it, and it's one of the reasons why we produced it in Hot Wheels.

Many of us in the Hot Wheels design studio are Datsun fans. We recognize the popularity of classic Japanese cars- if you look at our offerings the past few years you'll notice we've done quite a few. the 240Z, 510, AE86, now the KGC10 GT-X. And more to come.

• Like 4

The design was Bad Ass, sporting the JNC logo, need to make some mini Wats to go with it...I probably have about 100 each of the 510 and 240z, in fact picked up a few more 510s and a couple of the 350Zs last night at Walmart - not to mention a bunch of the other Skylines and Zs.

I need to track down some AE86s though, I have yet to find any singles...I konw they are on Ebay all the time. Might have to cave in and pick up a few.

• Like 1

I just have the two. The others were released WAYYY before I even knew what a Datsun was laugh.gif I've only been in the Datsun game for just over a year.

• Like 1
Guest 510kamikazifreak

toys010.jpg

Shows all except the yellows that came out available in store in Canada :blink:

I have added 11 yellows and one more 55 series

datsun what is a datsun :blink: :lol:

Hotwheels needs to get their shit together and make a roadster.

Hot wheels needs to get their shit together and make some pickups!

You want a story?

Datsun is the reason for mini trucks.

Datsun was the sales leader for mini trucks.

I would love to see some Hot Wheel 320's, 521's, and 620's with some dog dish wheels on them.

• Like 5