DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was just at the store with wifey and found 6 red Bluebirds. I already have too many so if someone wants/needs them I will sell for cost plus shipping, or trade for a few blues or coppers, or one each copper, blue, and black. That's 6 for three, shipped/shipped. Or $1.09 ea plus ship.

I just can't leave the damn things on the shelf...

So for portland guys wanted to give you a heads up. Walmart and target have started carrying racing legends again, the NEW set. So the bre is oficialy in portland, i compared the release ones to my bre, its the same set. So they are out there, but they were picked over to shit at the 2 walmarts i went to, so i think someone not on this forum is picking them up. So start watchign freddies and shit up here :)

Was just at the store with wifey and found 6 red Bluebirds. I already have too many so if someone wants/needs them I will sell for cost plus shipping, or trade for a few blues or coppers, or one each copper, blue, and black. That's 6 for three, shipped/shipped. Or $1.09 ea plus ship.

I just can't leave the damn things on the shelf...

let me look threw my stock i think i have an extra blue floating around

So for portland guys wanted to give you a heads up. Walmart and target have started carrying racing legends again, the NEW set. So the bre is oficialy in portland, i compared the release ones to my bre, its the same set. So they are out there, but they were picked over to shit at the 2 walmarts i went to, so i think someone not on this forum is picking them up. So start watchign freddies and shit up here :)

Thats good to know!

The local Fredmyers has a couple new ones out but, no BRE's and there only $2.99. I wish I could find one.