pic of your dime

Icehouse

Gotti'S!!!

RBs, Panasports ,HR ,Koenig Rewinds , Simmons would really enhance that car.

Wait for a set to come up for sale.

Nice car

hehe thanks any other ideas for my car... im getting the yellow high beams and the projectors with blue h4s, my NRG 4 pt harness and slapping on the gottis this paycheck wat do u think?

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

one of my old cars:

2n0kflz.jpg352nmgw.jpg

13x7 revolutions; 2.4 stroker motor; corbeaus

not sure if it's still around; last seen in '99? with mismatched paint; kwikskin flares; rollbar; 13" panas ...

oh yeah, originally babypoo colour :D

This; http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/ctd/943373744.html looks almost like the same car... could it be?

Paradox

Good to see you on here again!!!!!!!!

you wrote

I sell my soul to the devil for a 2 door!!!!!!!

I would NOT sell my soul for a 2dr.

Jeff keeps finding them in the under trees rooting away.

So every time he see a junk 510 in someones back yard ,its somebody soul!!!!!!!!

yes Hainz, im back, some health problems, detailed in the general discussion forum........ well as I was saying ledevil, here are like 10 or less 2doors, thats why I wish so hard for a 2 door. Hopefully in 2009, I want to make a backpacker trip to CA, so I need someone with an empty atic XD.

Here's the one I got a couple weeks ago, Except when I got it, it had box flares in the front and bubble flares in the rear

003-2.jpg

she looks a little rough but all around nice dime did you keep the bubble flares in the rear?

Yea the bubble flares are there still I'm trying to decide if I wanna keep them and find some fronts or cut them out and weld in stock fender trim. Surprisingly enough she isn't to bad I think the 90 year old primer job makes her look worse then what it really does that and my mismatched fenders and shitty tires :D But oh well I got myself a 2 door dime

• 3 weeks later...

I already have a 1970 510 wagon but I always liked the look of 2 and 4 doors with panasports and such so I picked this up. Kinda like a Christmas present to myself......The PO took the cluster out to add led's but never finished . Oh well , add it to the list of projects.....

dat8.jpg

dat9.jpg

dat2.jpg

dat4.jpg

dat6.jpg

dat5.jpg

Edited by jefe de jefes
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...