pic of your dime

Icehouse

You made a good decision on going with 14's. The 510 will handle so much better and look 10 times better. I am running some 6" wide jilbas on my 510 with Federal 185/55/14r. I am assuming yours are 6" wide as well from what I remember. I am sure that the 195/60/14r will look great too. I am only suggesting this size because I like lower profile tires that look less ballooned when installed on the rim. But the tire brand varies slightly as well from brand to brand. The tires fit great and the tires are cheap. They were about 43-45 each. Some say Federals are cheap in quality but I thought they were just fine. 185/55/14r are hard to find. I got mine shipped from Cali. from onlinetires.com I believe, I looked all over and they were the only ones that still supplied them in that size. Hope this helps. If you want pictures let me know. Looks like a nice clean 510. Dave

Edited by 73dime
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Fisch!

Its definitely quick. I want to upgrade to headers and get cams from isky then do a retune and dyno. Id love to see 200whp with 200 lbs of torque, but that might be a stretch without more compression and/or head work (larger valves, p and p). For now I have a nitrous system with 100 shot jetting (bottle heater, electric bottle opener, etc.). When you hit the button it annihilates the tires in most gears.

-Colton

Bought this last year and was wondering if I paid too much. I got it for $2300 and it looks like it was once someones custom show car. Paint is fair, body pretty decent, rear door handles shaved, tinted windows, interior is custom with z-car seats and steering wheel and in excellent shape, all seats and door panels redone, PERFECT dash and excellent carpets. It has an L16 OHC 1600cc SSS engine with the factory dual SU's and a early model 200SX 5 speed. New urethane bushing throught out, radiator rebuilt, fresh tune up, & good tires. Everything works as it should except the gas/temp gauge and the headlight switch is about worn out, the car came with some NOS/spare parts.

Ok this stupid thing will not let me show the pics but I was able to put them in an album.

John

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...