pic of your dime

Icehouse

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You have a closer photo of your louvered hood?

Looks just like mine :D

DSCN0301_Medium_.JPG

I like the touch.

This photo was taken the first night I had the car out after its resto - not how high its sitting! I remember hitting a friends place at 2am to show him. It was definitely a memorable moment.

Anyways, this was the best angle I had of my hood on file that I could find.

Byron

Edited by Byron510
  • 2 weeks later...

picture.php?albumid=444&pictureid=2084

Im the 2nd owner. It's got 137k miles. 2 1/2 inch exhaust (no muffler) and will outrun my neon. It's done the better part of 125-130 on I-75 in Atlanta.

This is my 3rd datsun and my 2nd 510. I had a 720 with splitfire plugs 225/50 r15 on front 265/50/r15's on rear. It would turn and burn into 3rd gear while powerbraking. 135-140mph. Not bad for a truck with no seatbelts!

Any suggestions about things to do to my ride? I want wheels, and I want to keep the bolt pattern the same. I am going to lower it to get the right stance.

heres my dime: ( hood was open)

coilovers6.jpg

what it looks like now =)

theswap254.jpg

some will hate it but i love it! =) there vinyl stickers!, i had seen this print on my dads comp and knew right away what i wanted 2 use it for. i was going for n upholstered print look and dead nailed it! everyone thinks i got my door panels done

nickys2ndbday047.jpg

thanks! yeah thats my tow hook =) (out of a 350 sbc) alot of people around here like to roll with the datumi anodized tow hooks, so i figured id change it up a bit. i can pull my car w it! (like a dime wieghs much) luckily i havent had 2 pull it out of a ditch yet so HOPEFULLY i never have 2 find out if it truly works =)

beach041.jpg