pic of your dime

Icehouse

Sup guys. New to the board, long time browser though.

71 Datsun 510 2-door

L20b, +.030", A87 Peanut Head, SU's. EI dizzy, Roadster clutch.

16.12s @ 85mph detuned, with worn points ignition.

Soon to be getting rid of those hideous rims that for some reason I used to like. Upgrading to swastica 280ZX-T wheels. Maybe paint some day when I become rich. 'Til then this is my piggy bank.

Truck 5-speed, 3.70 Limited Slip out back.

CraterLake2007-2.jpg

CraterLake2007-3.jpg

CraterLake2007-4AeroDynamics.jpg

CraterLake2007-7.jpg

Polished.jpg

Shasta06-sunsetPS.jpg

3Wheelingit.jpg

:cool:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

lowerbkd.jpg

Here's my soon-to-be rally monster. Rocking the L power. Built a 20B with Z20 crank and rods, U67 head polished and ported by myself with twin SUs. L7 rally cam regrind by Delta, not quite on the numbers but close. Does all right, chirps second with a logger locker, could still be faster and I'd like to do fuel injection, but I'm cheap, so finding a 200sx to grab the efi for that swap is a bit hard.

engineshot.jpg

The motor shot doesn't look pretty, but is probably one of the better ones I've built. Massive amounts of attention to detail, though I could care less what it looks like physically. Have 1000 miles on her now, no oil consumption, no bad noises. Guessing around 130-140 hp with around a 10.4 to 1 compression ratio. It's faster than my 1.8 liter Miata. Heatsoak is an issue in hot weather though. Need to vent the hood.

Body work will remain dented, as I'll probably end up rolling it. I am repainting the entire car with Hemi Orange engine enamel, though. (Quality rattle can job) :)

• 2 weeks later...

ok this is my 510 .http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/show_image.pl?bg=CCCCFF&image=http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/1/web/3145000-3145999/3145668_2_full.jpg?174917-245 http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/show_image.pl?bg=CCCCFF&image=http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/1/web/3145000-3145999/3145668_3_full.jpg?085117-245 how do you guys post pictures without a link lol ? just got my camera so im a newb at this picture stuff ....:(

aye there rewinds and the tires i ordered them from les shwab the guy said they were the thinest 40 series you can buy because i needed to make sure they fit under the fenders with no rubbing so he told me about them . there toyo somethings i cant remember the name atm and the cars in storage cause its gonna rain here so lol . trying to only take it out when theres no rain till i fix the leak i got .

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Fellas, new to the forum.

Here is my 2 door. Gonna drop it really low one of these days and go the duel Webber route. I just got a smoking deal on some hoshinos for it.

DSC01432.jpg

And my new 4 door. Got it a couple of weeks befor Canby.

CIMG0743.jpg

Oh man I am so jealous of that 4 door. I was probably a week away from making a deal with that guy. I was sooooo bummed when he told me he sold it.

Oh man I am so jealous of that 4 door. I was probably a week away from making a deal with that guy. I was sooooo bummed when he told me he sold it.

He he he........ beat you to it!!:fu:

This car is all stock and except for the Nismo lowering springs and a Datasports steering box brace. Its in great shape.

My 4 corner coilovers just showed up for it, cant wait to get them installed! Got some wacky old hoshinos to tuck under there too!! Gonna look pretty sick!:D