pic of your dime

Icehouse

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOVE that wagon. In fact I ordered some bullet lugs for my 521 a while ago after seeing pictures of it.

Can you tell me what tires you are running? I have been trying to decide which whitewalls to run.

Scott

LOVE that wagon. In fact I ordered some bullet lugs for my 521 a while ago after seeing pictures of it.

Can you tell me what tires you are running? I have been trying to decide which whitewalls to run.

Scott

thanks my wagon is a head turner where ever i go:thumbsup: the the lugs and center caps are custom made by(DATROD) williams machine shop in lake elsonore calif they are sharp literally the tires are 185/60/14 i had custom made by the whitewall candy store in anaheim ca they cost me $600:eek: and took 6weeks to get

my daily driver wagon

2915663570094396073FEVtDC_th.jpg

myspacepic5.jpg

video of the wagon plowing down cones at the dual at de anza

Im not sure how many green wagons there are running around the bay area... but i have seen you at De anza before, and I think you even pulled dover once 2 years ago when my dime had broken down on 880.. I think it was yo anyways...

Im not sure how many green wagons there are running around the bay area... but i have seen you at De anza before, and I think you even pulled dover once 2 years ago when my dime had broken down on 880.. I think it was yo anyways...

yeah, the guy that ran out of gas around newark fremont? I've pulled over for datsuns a few times. :)

• 2 weeks later...

:lol: just talk to my girlfriend and she said HELL no unless its for the Z (she is gunna buy the wagon so I can finish up a few things on my 2 door) haha. pulling the FJ out over the next week when I have some extra time and when the LZ 2.2 is done being built that will be going in the wagon and the FJ is going into my 620

Clayton

:lol: just talk to my girlfriend and she said HELL no unless its for the Z (she is gunna buy the wagon so I can finish up a few things on my 2 door) haha. pulling the FJ out over the next week when I have some extra time and when the LZ 2.2 is done being built that will be going in the wagon and the FJ is going into my 620

Clayton

She will look good in either car. But I don't think you want her in a Z.:D

That is a sweet ride dude! You need a front bumper and some different rims in my opinion and then it would be perfect.:D

yeah i have the bumper getting it re chromed... i been wanting to change rims what do you guys suggest... i have the 280zx front suspension.. i don't want to use spacers... not sure if you know but these are the original Smurfs rims... Kelvin Dietz... want different rims but not sure what to go with ,,, i want 15's...:D

Guest 510kamikazifreak
yeah i have the bumper getting it re chromed... i been wanting to change rims what do you guys suggest... i have the 280zx front suspension.. i don't want to use spacers... not sure if you know but these are the original Smurfs rims... Kelvin Dietz... want different rims but not sure what to go with ,,, i want 15's...:D

Do they still say mofo in the center cap?

Mid Oregon Fiveten Owners ,If I remember correctly