pic of your dime

Icehouse

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

New family member.We named him "Halfadat". Just installed wheels, suspension,and drivetrain. He is almost ready for the fun runsIMG_20150929_162659298_wm.jpg

And for those who haven't been introduced this is Ol BluIMG_20150924_172938063.jpg

And last but not least is Pajarito. He is under construction right now and I will post new pics once done.IMG_20150928_181456.jpg

• Like 11

I'm also a big fan of the snowflakes. Had a set lined up from a guy parting a turbo z for $75 and a set of steelies with crap tires so he could keep it a roller. Day of the deal rolled around, he never responded when I asked where to meet him. Texted him multiple times over the next couple days, the douche canoe never did respond. Too big a pussy to say he changed his mind I guess?

• Like 1

I'm also a big fan of the snowflakes. Had a set lined up from a guy parting a turbo z for $75 and a set of steelies with crap tires so he could keep it a roller. Day of the deal rolled around, he never responded when I asked where to meet him. Texted him multiple times over the next couple days, the douche canoe never did respond. Too big a pussy to say he changed his mind I guess?

Been there. People suck