pic of your dime

Icehouse

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You need to get those butterscotch panels back and get your bro. to paint some other ones orange for his car, It kills me to see original paint panels separated like that!

I know,, but,, the butterscotch one was bought out of a barn to be the orange ones parts car AND my brother lives in town so if it was painted like the buttermobile he would get crap from his neighbors..dry.gif

The orange one was traded for a mercury topaz from a landscaper that was hauling gravel and beauty bark in trunk..blink.gif. and had side swiped something on the way home from the tavern.

I know,, but,, the butterscotch one was bought out of a barn to be the orange ones parts car AND my brother lives in town so if it was painted like the buttermobile he would get crap from his neighbors..dry.gif

The orange one was traded for a mercury topaz from a landscaper that was hauling gravel and beauty bark in trunk..blink.gif. and had side swiped something on the way home from the tavern.

th_DSCN2923-1.jpg?t=1312856733

• 2 weeks later...

0030001-2.jpg

IMPORTED FROM JAPAN

heres a pic of my 72 datsun n510 bluebird deluxe original rhd. im somewhat knew to this so any info about my car may help me. it has an l14 in it with original 4speed gearbox.

I'm looking for info on the rims i know they are 13" 3 piece superstar rims but i know nothing about "superstar"

p.s. i know i need to lower the front end so dont ask "why's the front end so high"

0030001-2.jpg

IMPORTED FROM JAPAN

heres a pic of my 72 datsun n510 bluebird deluxe original rhd. im somewhat knew to this so any info about my car may help me. it has an l14 in it with original 4speed gearbox.

I'm looking for info on the rims i know they are 13" 3 piece superstar rims but i know nothing about "superstar"

p.s. i know i need to lower the front end so dont ask "why's the front end so high"

That's beautiful!!!! You should take it to JCCS since it'll be in your city.:thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...