pic of your dime

Icehouse

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finally getting around to posting a couple pics of my wagon. Its a work in progress. I have the front lowered on coilovers and Tokico HP struts. Wheels are XXR 002's 15x8 front 0 offset and rears are 15x9 0 offset. Working on fitting the zg flares. Its a pain especially with all the rust I have to work with.

http://datsun510.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=26889&title=datsun1&cat=500

http://datsun510.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=26888&title=datsun&cat=500

P3040304_1.jpg

same thing happened to my 1974 VW karmann ghia, and i just chopped the entire front off and started over....

Before:

188729_1009877664882_1763211801_14492_5167581_n.jpg

wrecked:

ghia_wreck.jpg

Towed Home:

ghia_towed.jpg

CUT:

ghia_cut.jpg

AND LOTS OF WELDING:

ghia-4.jpg

i still drive the car to this day, im still working on getting the front end perfect before i paint it again......

i actually already had another one, three all together at the same time. now just this one. asked a nice ol lady for years to sell finally did. 67000 well documented miles, all services done ahead of shedule. was a 1.6 3spd auto. now L20, 5spd, lowered, shaved, stitch welded engine bay, full custom fiberglass stereo, weber, mandrel 2" stainless exaust, all wheel discs, and no paint P8290113.jpg">

this happened about a month ago just got my licence back, did a 540 into the median on the same damn highway...wooooh. fixed it already. lost one of my new fenders in the maneuver, and a couple lights ect. didnt hit the subframecool.gif just did some paint work here and there that was a good ideano.gifP5170002_1-1.jpg">

killed another one along time ago being an idiot, that was before these new fandangled digital camera's. havnt recovered from the bad one pictured probly never willbaby.gif, that was teaching my girlfriend how not to drive a datsun.

Help! How do I post a picture from a folder on my computer? Thanks Rick

Welcome Rick! Look in the General discussion section and you will see a thread titled "how to post pictures". Look forward to se

eing your dime.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

i actually already had another one, three all together at the same time. now just this one. asked a nice ol lady for years to sell finally did. 67000 well documented miles, all services done ahead of shedule. was a 1.6 3spd auto. now L20, 5spd, lowered, shaved, stitch welded engine bay, full custom fiberglass stereo, weber, mandrel 2" stainless exaust, all wheel discs, and no paint P8290113.jpg">

She finally sold it(if its the same car,Chemainus/Saltair area?)