pic of your dime

Icehouse

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To think I was hesitating repainting my 510 the factory yellow....well...that hesitation is now complete gone. YELLOW IT IS! Im in love with your car darin. Heres my daily (beater, not supposed to be nice). I have another 2dr but its in the full tear down full restore mode.

datsunbeforemotorswap.png

Welcome darin, seriously that is my new favorite 510. Car is gorgeous. When i first got into 510's (only 7 years you geezers) all i wanted was an sr20 swapped car 300hp yadda yadda, its amazing how much my taste has changed because high quality l series cars are the ones i drool over now.

had a photoshoot with the bro yesterday. Ill post more pix later

IMAG0052.jpg

Hey Octavio thanks again for the Panasports I still haven't cleaned them up since the JCCS trip. :P

Your dime is looking good too!!

hey gustavo was it? (gus gus) im horrible with names. Hah. Dang clean em up and slap em on. I wanna see some pix! Thanx for the comments.

Twodoordime, unfortunately the motor isnt in the car yet. Its a work in process... Ill post pix of it on the stand if youd like. Its looking real purdy. I wonder how much lower my car is gonna sit once the engine and trans are in... :)