Icehouse

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here are some shots of my two previous cars. Datsun 510 Pictures, 1998-2003

The yellow one was a 1972 two door that I DD for three years before I T-boned a kid in an Explorer while I was doing 55mph. The red four door was a VG30 project that was from 2001 to 2003, then I sold it when my first son was born.

I'm to the point now, four boys later, that I can get another red four door. Those pics will follow later this week when I get the car from qwik510.

What size XXR 522s are those? I'm getting the Chromium Black ones tomorrow.

Nice ride. I like the blue!

They are 16x8 with 245/45/16 r888 tires. I had to widen the car and front fender opening, also move the firewall back 2" to make clearance. Thanks, Rick

I have 16x7 on my other car with 205 tires that fit fine, no rubbgreen%252520datsun%252520001.JPGing.

Very nice. I'm going with the 15x7's with a 195/50/15 Falken ZIEX. Tires should be here Wednesday, rims on Monday, my 510 by ?? then, too ??

I like the bronze, but didn't know how well they would go with my red paint, plus the car is sporting lots of black, and I like the black chrome like on early 2000s BMW M3s and M5s!

Pics to follow when I get the car!

They are 16x8 with 245/45/16 r888 tires. I had to widen the car and front fender opening, also move the firewall back 2" to make clearance. Thanks, Rick

So I'm guessing they are the 16x8 +0? I'm running those in the rear with a 215/40ZR16 tire and 16x7 +20 205/40ZR16 in the front of mine

IMG_20110501_1324021.jpg

So I'm guessing they are the 16x8 +0? I'm running those in the rear with a 215/40ZR16 tire and 16x7 +20 205/40ZR16 in the front of mine

IMG_20110501_1324021.jpg

The whole time leading up to buying my car and rims I looked and looked for a Dime with the 522s on it. Now, after I've ordered both, there are two more Dimes with the same rims on!! They look good in my opinion, with a different style than many rims I've seen lately.

Dan

The whole time leading up to buying my car and rims I looked and looked for a Dime with the 522s on it. Now, after I've ordered both, there are two more Dimes with the same rims on!! They look good in my opinion, with a different style than many rims I've seen lately.

Dan

Yeah damn it,its always that way.I bought mine back in like april I think

Nice 510! The widening looks super tasteful - nice compromise between a stock body and box or bubble flares. Do you have any build pictures?

I have 16x7 on my other car with 205 tires that fit fine, no rubbgreen%252520datsun%252520001.JPGing.

um u have my car in this pic.... i want it back ...send itup here or i will report you to canada....cause thats one sic 4dr...personally like it better than the blue one....nice job on the front fenders, not for me, but looks good...that front wheel looks way big in the oic for some reason maybe just the opening and all the tire makes it a optical illusion...

i will expect delivery conformation of my four door by friday...or i am calling the mounties..

seriously love the fourdoor more oics of 4 dr please...