All Datsun swap meet and car show Eagle Rock socal

the510keeper

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even with the long drive, this is one of the best Datsun swapmeets and car shows Victory and I attend. Well worth it all. Cool to see even more Norcal folks down at this event. I think we all banned together and out grew this location. It was packed.

DSC04292.jpg

diggin the shiny BRE stripes over flat black

DSC04270.jpg

WTF photo bucket keep shifting me to mobile photo bucket (takes way to long to post a pic this way)

More to come slowly

Bad ass goon, looks like a stompper toy (if you are old enough to know what that is)

DSC04269.jpg

DSC04268.jpg

Barely saw this one, little to close to the trees.

DSC04343.jpg

Hey is this the new Hot Wheels ? Way to go Brain AKA Hang510

DSC04335.jpg

more niceness

DSC04315.jpg

Check out this airdam, Victory got this pic, I got to busy to even see it, reminds me of a nice tat

DSC04304.jpg

Carbon fever, lets make a carbon car

DSC04303.jpg

Yummi

DSC04279.jpg

Yes the 610s had a good day, I'd drive it

DSC04276.jpg

Had a awesome time, it was my first one and looking forward to more of them, thanks to the vendors for their hard work bring all those parts out, and the organizers of the show, I use the saying 10lbs of shit in a 5lb bag, cause they got a lot of cars in that little, well done guys Back to Las Vegas I go

thanks for the pics guys was so buisy there I never got any photos THANKS again for the great turn out Jose great job keeping it all together I had a fantastic time was a long drive home got home close to 1 am

ahh, the $4500 ebay steal shows up ...

5463221567_75178ba32c_b.jpg

gaaaaaaah this bugs me at one point i had enough cash to buy it for what it sold for but at that time he wouldnt move from his 10 k price tag i feel cheated every time i see this car

gaaaaaaah this bugs me at one point i had enough cash to buy it for what it sold for but at that time he wouldnt move from his 10 k price tag i feel cheated every time i see this car

x1 the seller was greedy and stubborn for years then gave it up for cheap all of a sudden <_<

good fortune for the guy who bought it tho :thumbup: