All Datsun swap meet and car show Eagle Rock socal

the510keeper

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im looking for A series a12,a14 performence parts :blink:

I have mostly stock A12 stuff trans gears blocks heads open and closed port 1 close ratio 4 speed needs cluster gear some other 4 speeds but nothing realy performance

if anyone is coming from the Puente Hills area, I'd like to tag along.

Fixer,

I'll be rolling down the 210 so if ya want to meet up somewhere after the 605 let me know.

Anybody from the bay or norcal that want to caravan down to the swap meet with us. We leave on Sat. morning.

hi james i am looking at the map and looks than if we take 99 is more milles and if we take 5 is less milles what time are u leaving we are taking my 68 on my friends trailer and we are planing on leaving sat morning too i guess 101 pacheco 5

if anyone is coming from the Puente Hills area, I'd like to tag along.

Im so down!! gona be leaving from the 626 area. Fixer leme know if you wana meet up at crispy cream or something.

btw weve got a z meet this friday around 7:30 at that newish home depot of Azusa and Amar if you wana meet some of the other Z guys going with me.

February 20, 2011

DATSUN NIPPON SWAP MEET / CAR SHOW — Eagle Rock Recreation Center parking lot

Time: 8AM TIL 2PM

Address: 1100 Eagle Vista Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90041

Cost: Vendors $15 dollars per parking space. $5 dollars entry that includes one car and driver/ walk ins $2 dollars at the gate.

Food & drinks will be provided as usual. Vendors must arrive before 11am to get a space. If towing a vehicle you must contact me to get a secure spot. Towing a car inside the parking lot will not be permitted after 11am.

Due to the shortage of spaces, all cars not in the show will have to park outside. Vendors must unload their vehicle and park it outside, unless cleared by Jose...

No racing, No burn outs, No alcohol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vendors please contact: Jose Santos at (323)972-3737

Call James Johnson for parts or complete car requests 530-575-0911 or PM me

Hi james, hey I wanted to ask you, do they allow small dogs in the swap meet? I was going to take my little dog with me and walk around the place with her. Of course I would bring poop bags to pic up if she went poop. Didn't want to leave her in the car. Will they allow me to do that? Or are no pets allowed? thanks.

Hi james, hey I wanted to ask you, do they allow small dogs in the swap meet? I was going to take my little dog with me and walk around the place with her. Of course I would bring poop bags to pic up if she went poop. Didn't want to leave her in the car. Will they allow me to do that? Or are no pets allowed? thanks.

I've seen others with dogs there before.

Im so down!! gona be leaving from the 626 area. Fixer leme know if you wana meet up at crispy cream or something.

btw weve got a z meet this friday around 7:30 at that newish home depot of Azusa and Amar if you wana meet some of the other Z guys going with me.

yeah I'm good for that. The one @ the Mall is right by the house. I'll get your # tomorrow night.