All Datsun swap meet and car show Eagle Rock socal

the510keeper

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked high and low through many different junk yards and having a hard time finding 280zx struts. It use to be I would hit Pic n Pull and find 4+ 280zxs and at the time only needed 1 set. If I come across a set i will post but I have been looking for a while

James. I see them at the local yards. You want some?

I have a few things I'll be looking for at the meet:

-wagon rear bumper, straight, bad chrome ok

-stainless hood trim, no dents

-Z or 510 SSS horn pad. Would prefer one that said "Datsun" or "SSS", in very good condition

You gonna bring the wagon?

I Can Get Any Carbon Fiber Parts For The 510 Just Let Me Know What You Want And I Can Bring It To The Car Meet

$400 Carbon Fiber Fenders With Bubble Flares Hood

And Call For Other Parts 562 506 6069 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              562 506 6069      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              562 506 6069      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              562 506 6069      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              562 506 6069      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

140.jpg

141.jpg

that car is awesome hah. someone bring a r180!

added another parts car to my collection now I have an 83 280zx turbo for parts also taking requests for parts for eagle rock swap meet trying to get enough presold to cover fuel I have 240z 260z 280z 280zx 280zx turbo 1200 210 some 510 and very little b210 parts let me know if you need anything from these cars Thanks Randy 916 729 7203

you'll have to talk to Dave Pare, he does the carbon stuff. I only get the fiberglass side of it all. I ordered a carbon hood in July. The mold is almost done, but only time will tell. His parts are better then alot I have been seeing, and take time. It's all about perfect complete molds.

how much would a fiber glass hood be??

Yo i have decided to sell a couple new windshields $250 or possible trade. These are not NOS. I will only bring them if someone is interested, the last one i took to the show broke on the way down. Please let me know in advance, Could give someone a package deal with new aftermarket rubber too $325.

Yo i have decided to sell a couple new windshields $250 or possible trade. These are not NOS. I will only bring them if someone is interested, the last one i took to the show broke on the way down. Please let me know in advance, Could give someone a package deal with new aftermarket rubber too $325.

what shape are the windshields in? i need one.

February 20, 2011

DATSUN NIPPON SWAP MEET / CAR SHOW — Eagle Rock Recreation Center parking lot

Time: 8AM TIL 2PM

Address: 1100 Eagle Vista Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90041

Cost: Vendors $15 dollars per parking space. $5 dollars entry that includes one car and driver/ walk ins $2 dollars at the gate.

Food & drinks will be provided as usual. Vendors must arrive before 11am to get a space. If towing a vehicle you must contact me to get a secure spot. Towing a car inside the parking lot will not be permitted after 11am.

Due to the shortage of spaces, all cars not in the show will have to park outside. Vendors must unload their vehicle and park it outside, unless cleared by Jose...

No racing, No burn outs, No alcohol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vendors please contact: Jose Santos at (323)972-3737

Call James Johnson for parts or complete car requests 530-575-0911 or PM me

February 20, 2011

How many spots available?

Cost: Vendors $15 dollars per parking space. $5 dollars entry that includes one car and driver/ walk ins $2 dollars at the gate.

Food & drinks will be provided as usual. Vendors must arrive before 11am to get a space. If towing a vehicle you must contact me to get a secure spot. Towing a car inside the parking lot will not be permitted after 11am.

Due to the shortage of spaces, all cars not in the show will have to park outside. Vendors must unload their vehicle and park it outside, unless cleared by Jose...

February 20, 2011