All Datsun swap meet and car show Eagle Rock socal

the510keeper

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was great to be a part of this wild turnout! That place was packed! lots of awesomeness and some great people as usual! Thanks to all that worked to put this meet together and make it possible to do something like this! Also thanks to all the praise and questions about my 4x4 wagon, hopefully next time I bring it out it will be a little more polished!

Here are some pics from today. Sorry about the date mark, its wrong, and I can't find out how to get rid of it.

img0051xx.jpg

img0052fr.jpg

img0054ip.jpg

img0055na.jpg

img0056fu.jpg

img0058wi.jpg

img0059xo.jpg

img0060fx.jpg

img0061xb.jpg

img0062bg.jpg

img0066ni.jpg

img0067wj.jpg

img0068j.jpg

img0070iu.jpg

img0071t.jpg

img0072ku.jpg

img0074nn.jpg

img0075cj.jpg

img0076yr.jpg

img0082w.jpg

img0084o.jpg

img0086xa.jpg

This is maybe like 30% of what showed up, I couldn't take pictures of everything lol I was just snapping random shots when the areas were clear, it was super packed.

Awesome Swap Meet and Cars. Thanks for the pics!

well done jose

but hopefully next time u can have acces to a bigger parking bc there were alot of 510's out side

my name is hector by the way i was the guy with the emblems in case some one need more emblems i still have some

and hopefully next time i can take my 510 to the meet

thanks to all who bought emblems

Man, Props to Jose and all those involved in running this event! This was the most awesome one yet and it looks like it is just getting started. Good times were had by all, wow that little parking area was packed. The word on the street is there will be an effort to find a bigger spot to hold the next swap meet. Thanks needs to be given to all those guys who drove from up north in that nasty weather to be there! Thats what makes this Datsun Community so great is that you dont drive 8 hours to sell a couple of bucks worth of old Datsun parts unless you really love Datsun's. See everyone next time!

Yes it was a long drive from NORCAL and snowing over the grapevine, but alot of us drove it and it was well worth the drive, it was an awsome show, and good times. it was great to see everyone. Too bad we were sooooo busy that we didnt get to see all the cars that were parked up the street and around the corner cuz there was no more room for them. That means your doing a great job Jose and all that helped put this together. keep up the good work. And good luck on findind a larger area. We love making the trip to you events, and we cant wait for the next one!

Yes it was a long drive from NORCAL and snowing over the grapevine, but alot of us drove it and it was well worth the drive, it was an awsome show, and good times. it was great to see everyone. Too bad we were sooooo busy that we didnt get to see all the cars that were parked up the street and around the corner cuz there was no more room for them. That means your doing a great job Jose and all that helped put this together. keep up the good work. And good luck on findind a larger area. We love making the trip to you events, and we cant wait for the next one!

+1,

and wouldnt it be nice if all these folks show up for the sac swapmeet :D

+1,

and wouldnt it be nice if all these folks show up for the sac swapmeet :D

When i bought my dime back in summer 2009

I drove from L.A. to Sac for the swapmeet, I got a few goodys for it from James and then drove to buy my dime in Santa Rosa Ca. Then drove it back to L.A. So I actually bought parts for it before I even bought the car. Lol

:)

There are some awsome cars up north too.

Hector, I didnt get to meet you this weekend. I had brough the grant kit with me to the swap.....guess you didnt get the PM before you left...

oh man didnt check ratsun last time but let me know whats up if u have it and want to sell it complet i can pay pal u the $90 buck thats would be shiped right?

let me know pls

Hello Guys, I personally wanted to thank all of you guys and girls for coming to the event on sunday. I apologize for not being able to talk to everyone in the show. I'm definitely looking for a bigger place starting this weekend.also thanks to all the people that came from up north and south i really want to thank you personally.As soon as I find a new place i will be posting a date, just got to make sure no one else is having an event in that month or week. thank you once again.............................................................................Jose

Thank you Jose and all your posse the show was great missed alot because I was so buisy but its all good missed the food you sold out that is awsome. We had a great time snow over the grapevine we dont care just added to the beautiful drive. Cant wait till the next one I hope im just as tired afterwards. I need to clone myself so I can help everyone at the same time A SUPER BIG THANKS TO YOU JOSE AND ALEX FOR MAKING IT SO BIG AND UNDER CONTROLE Thanks again Randy