the510keeper

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be there in THE 4x4 510 wagon

^this. Is awesome.

I've decided to load up the wagon and bring some goods for sale. I'll probably bring a 510 grille, the SSR Star Formulas, a few leftover odds and ends from the wagon project. Maybe even some toys to clean out, I have too many.

Ill be there in THE 4x4 510 wagon, wondering if anyone has antenna for the wagon, not sure if its the same for a sedan but I am tired of not having radio. Looking forward to getting some feedback from Datsun lovers on this thing, its only 3 1/2 months old so she has only been out about three times now.

if the holes are sealed up, there is a powered antenna that mounts on the glass (inside) that I have, it works really well. They are about $35.

I got a 240z 260z 280z carbon fiber hood brand new if anyone needs it from MSA lmk in advance and I'll bring it with my parts..

a full Jim wolf Tech 450 hp control kit (works on z31's/vg30 and s30 l28et s130's)

Brand new pallnet fuel rail got a couple.

A few NOS 510 radios

Tons of NOS parts for all sorts of Datsuns

Can't wait to be there =) Love the smell of boost and carbs In the early am =)

February 20, 2011

DATSUN NIPPON SWAP MEET / CAR SHOW — Eagle Rock Recreation Center parking lot

Time: 8AM TIL 2PM

Address: 1100 Eagle Vista Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90041

Cost: Vendors $15 dollars per parking space. $5 dollars entry that includes one car and driver/ walk ins $2 dollars at the gate.

Food & drinks will be provided as usual. Vendors must arrive before 11am to get a space. If towing a vehicle you must contact me to get a secure spot. Towing a car inside the parking lot will not be permitted after 11am.

Due to the shortage of spaces, all cars not in the show will have to park outside. Vendors must unload their vehicle and park it outside, unless cleared by Jose...

No racing, No burn outs, No alcohol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vendors please contact: Jose Santos at (323)972-3737

Call James Johnson for parts or complete car requests 530-575-0911 or PM me

I WOULD LIKE TO REGISTER MY CAR FOR THE DATSUN NIPPON SWAP MEET / CAR SHOW — Eagle Rock Recreation Center ON 2/20/11 WHAT TIME DO YOU RECOMMENDED TO BE THERE TO I COUL;D ENTER MY CAR FOR THE CARSHOW OR WHO SHOULD I CALL. THANKS ITS MY FIRST TIME.

Al the info you need is in the info heading on page one at top, you want to talk to Jose

Looking to see if there are any intrest in these wheels I took off my 510, I can bring them with me to the swap meet. Heres the info the FRONTS are 175/60/13 and the REARS are 205/60/13. The tires are gone but the wheels are in good shape. I painted one white to see what it would look like they all need new paint and tires, I dont know the offset but like said I can bring them with me. Enough BS here are the pics

Fronts

DSC_0611.jpg

DSC_0612.jpg

Rears

DSC_0613.jpg

DSC_0615.jpg

I am coming from Las Vegas so let me know Leaving Friday afternoon pm me and I will pm you my number

Well, I've been wanting to do this. Timing is bad this time though. SOOooooooo, when is the next one going to be? What would work for Me (coming from Arizona) would be to leave everything on My trailer (16 foot+) and get a space for it, unloading as I go. Like at Pomona. Does this happen? Naturally I would be parking the Xterra outside. I'd love to see all You guys this weekend but have NO time to load up and do it this week. Take care! and have a good one :) !

Looking to see if there are any intrest in these wheels I took off my 510, I can bring them with me to the swap meet. Heres the info the FRONTS are 175/60/13 and the REARS are 205/60/13. The tires are gone but the wheels are in good shape. I painted one white to see what it would look like they all need new paint and tires, I dont know the offset but like said I can bring them with me. Enough BS here are the pics

Fronts

DSC_0611.jpg

DSC_0612.jpg

Rears

DSC_0613.jpg

DSC_0615.jpg

I am coming from Las Vegas so let me know Leaving Friday afternoon pm me and I will pm you my number

How much you looking to get for the wheels?

Fronts

DSC_0611.jpg

DSC_0612.jpg

Rears

DSC_0613.jpg

DSC_0615.jpg

Sorry I knew I forgot something $200 OBO throw me some offers

Sorry I knew I forgot something $200 OBO throw me some offers

I have a $100. burning a hole in my pocket. I really don't need them. I just want to see what they would look like on my goon.

once we leave Norcal Saturday morning we are commented, rain or shine. The show will go on rain or shine. Last year we did a show in Sac, in the same type of weather. No rain, but people were calling me during the show and telling me they would of showed up if it didn't rain. I told them I was at the show and it was not raining. WTF i don't think any of us melt in rain. See you there

WTF i don't think any of us melt in rain. See you there

+1 just go people, bring an umbrella, if not you will regret missing out on all things epic.

Also, I don't have room for any of this stuff at my place, so if anyone wants any of this stuff PM me an offer and I will bring them with me. If not I am not wasting space in the car.

img20110206170717.jpg

img20110206170730.jpg

img20110216125333.jpg

+1 just go people, bring an umbrella, if not you will regret missing out on all things epic.

Also, I don't have room for any of this stuff at my place, so if anyone wants any of this stuff PM me an offer and I will bring them with me. If not I am not wasting space in the car.

img20110206170717.jpg

img20110206170730.jpg

img20110216125333.jpg

How much for the seats, i might of seen these under classified but do not remember. Trades? wezz got some parts